SASS Wire Forum

Sold Pending Funds For Sale SKB 100

12 Gauge SKB 100, Race Ready. Smith work by Sheriff Bill Murphy out of Arizona. Like New shot in two Matches before I switched to Classic Cowboy. Been sitting in the safe for four years. I'll try to post pictures later. Asking $1200.00 plus shipping. I'll have the SKB with me tomorrow at Givhans Ferry Match in South Carolina.

Is she still for Sale? Thanks Jim

PM sent...Thanks Jim

Still interested....Still for sale? Thanks Jim

Still for sale. Out of town at the moment. I'm pretty sure the barrels are 22". Sheriff Bill from Arizona was at one time the Master on these. I don't believe he does them anymore maybe some of our Pards from that area could chime in on this subject.

Like to see pics when you return...abarbee@austinshost.com...Thanks Jim

• 3 weeks later...

I could not open them...you mail box is full...email is in above post...Thanks Jim

I could not open them...you mail box is full...email is in above post...Thanks Jim

Uhg! I did it by the instructions on this wire....used dropbox and copied the image from there (that could be the problem). The site accepted them and they showed for me. I'll get with Allie Mo about it. I just emailed the pictures to you and Persuader.

Persuader,

If you've still got it , please email pics to jjwitcofsky@comcast.net.

Regards

CBO

Persuader.....I will take her if still available. Let me know where to send the cash. Thanks Jim....email abarbee@austinshost.com

Archived