SASS Wire Forum

Tony Lama Gunfighter Boots size 9

Wild Willi

Thanks on the pic, you can even see the shaft is lined with butter soft leather, so it is double thick to prevent it from losing shape, if these will fit you they are fine boots and will last a live time!

+++1! I have a pair in black that I have had for over 10 years. They have been worn regularly for cowboy and all I've done to them is a resole job. Great boots.

• 2 weeks later...

Are these boots still for sale? Thanks Jim

Great looking boots...Got a herd of goats here, an ex-wife in Colorado, a leaky pirogue in Louisiana....ummm... What are you looking for? Thanks Jim

What would you like to trade? I meant leaky goat, herd of ex wives, pirogue is fine. Really love those boots !!!

OK...OK....whats the best deal you will do....cash.???....I wear a 9.5 so I have to send them to the bootsmith to be short stroked stretched...and god knows with my feet ...might need full race workup on em....are you softening any??? They are tired of waiting.....they need a new home......Jim

How does $175.00 sound??? The pirogue is well over $400.00 but then again I see your reluctance with shipping and all. Nice looking boots....Jim

Willi ...you ole horsetrader you ...you win...I know when to fold e'm.....its been fun...beautiful boots. ..$180.00....you pay shipping (about $12.00) my last raise.....Jim ...

Now you got me....what is Cow Town?....???? Not to appear ignorant but I am....Jim

Dang Willi...you sultin me.????? I'm a Texan born....an a Texan bred...and when I'm gone...be a Texan dead. Hell....I thought maybe Cow Town was some new big box boot emporium!! Don't get to town much....not sure what a Galleria is... but they are breeding out of control in Austin ......man I'm gonna miss you if you sell these or go to that other place.....Jim

Dang Willi and I thought the we had one more draw ah cards left. We were soooo.

.close...if I knew they fit....I wouldn't held out this long....Thanks Jim. They are beautiful boots. ..

Dang...anybody need more cards???

Archived