SASS Wire Forum

WTT Uberti 73 357 for Uberti 1860 Henry 44-40

Hoss

Title says it all. My 73 has less than 500 rounds thru it. I got it first, then got a 66, and I just like the 66 more. (I guess its the brass!) the 73 has had springs lightened, no short stroke. Is deluxe model checkered pistol grip and forearm. 20" barrel. few very minor cart dings.

Looking for 1860 Henry 44-40, brass. My 73 is probably wotth a little more, but if you have a sack full of brass and some dies I bet we can make a trade.

One of these days I'm gonna have a Henry, a pair of pistols in 44-40, and a 10 guage hammered double. Gonna stuff as much BP in the case as I can, and make some smoke!

well, if ya change your mind, i have a deluxe Uberti 1873, sporting rifle in 44-40 for sale. Smooth and very nice checkering. Mite talk of a trade if your inclined to do so. But it is not a Henry.

Okd

Hey guys, I'm really hoping fer a trade. was just "testin the waters" to see what might be out there close by. I really prefer to do a FTF deal on a trade. If I were to sell, I would have to get all my money back, and you could just buy a brand new one. But I appreciate the offers, and if something changes, I'll let you know.

Archived