SASS Wire Forum

Commemorative ammo

Guest Grass Range #51406

Guest Grass Range #51406

FS- 15 boxes of Win Commemortive ammo. Oliver Winchester 38-55, John Wayne 32-40, Legendary Frontiersmen 38-55, Winchester Bicentennial 76 30-30, Antlered Game 30-30. $25 each plus shipping. Offers considered. This is new ammo in new boxes

How many boxes of the John Wayne ammo? I am very interested. Have the JW rifle and could use some more!

George A. Zebold

4738 Lago Vista Dr

Coconut Creek, FL 33073

Cell: 954-557-8571

Yes you do, I am the one that first responded to your ad above. But here is my number again 954-557-8571. Let me know your address I will send personal check for the boxes and you can send out after check clears. My address is above as well.

Hoseman, don't know what is going on now! I have given yiou everyway to contact me and I still want the two boxes of 32-40. I can and would opay you via PayPal to get it done and get you shipping the boxes to me. Otherwise since I will be in Guatemala for the next 3 weeks, I will have my wife either send you a check or or pay thru Paypal, but I need to hear back from you. Please email me at my yahoo address above so we can get this done. You can wait until the check clears before you send them if you want.

Nimbles.

I dont know whats up with my postings I can't get rid of all the jibberish. I will have to contact SASS again. It's annoying.

Hey itt's gone Finally

Guest Grass Range #51406

I have no idea why I can't receive messages unless I go the the SASS site. I have 2 e-mail addresses but nothing from anyone for my SASS ad. Also, I do not set and stare at this machine 24 hours a day so if I don't respond immediately don't get upset. I have a life other than this computer. So far the way I have it goes like this: Hoseman 1 JW, 1 76 Comm, 2 Ant Game. Nimble 2 J Wayne. Bailey Creek I have 5 of Ol Winc. Rye Miles 3 Leg Front, 1 Win Bi-Cen. I do not take Pay-Pal. I will ship to whoever wants what and send message with shipping costs so you can send check after I let you know.

Hi on your Win Commemortive ammo. I would like one of each if available please. Contact me with what you have.

Oliver Winchester 38-55,

John Wayne 32-40,

Legendary Frontiersmen 38-55,

Winchester Bicentennial 76 30-30,

Antlered Game 30-30.

Guest Grass Range #51406

The server gave me some help on this so now maybe I can receive messages and send the same. Computer help is hard to find here so I will keep trying. Hopefully my out message of this morning on who gets what ammo went through. Paco, it looks like I have all sold but I am not sure as my in and out msg process was not working

Guest Grass Range #51406

Hoseman- I only had 1 Antlered Game so I have it, 1 JW and 1 Win Comm. Will ship tomorrow and let you know shipping. BTW I do not have your address

Guest Grass Range #51406

What I don't understand is why my messages from this site do not come to one of my e-mail addresses like they used to as I check those more often. I will be glad when the entire internet crashes and we can go back to snail mail unless the PO is out of business by then too

Tried your message again but no luck so here we go

My address is

AL Bailey

16990 Cholla Ave

Hesperia, Ca. 92345

albailey1@verizon.net

Let me know the total and where to send the money. Al

OK Great, I am a Fireman and I am at work until Sunday Morning I will put Money in the Mail as soon as I get off if not sooner. Thanks Al

Can you give me your address you can send it to my email if you like.

albailey1@verizon.net

Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift
English
Deutsch
Español
Français
Italiano
Português
Русский
alt
alt
Preferences

Guest Grass Range #51406

OK, back on duty. No one knows why PMs from this site do not get ot my e-maill addresses. As stated above I have shipped to Hoseman and Nimble Fingers. Bailey Creek I have 2 Oliver Winchester left. Gary O I have 5 Legendary Frontiersman left. Thanks for being patient. I have bought quite a few items from this site and the PM thing worked but now it does not?

Guest Grass Range #51406

Bailey Creek I will send 2 boxes of Ol Win.I need your address and will let you know what the freight is. I only charge what they charge me. I talked to my server last week ( 200 miles away but all we have) and she walked me through clearing out my inbox but I still can't receive?? Looks like Wheelgun Luke is next in line and I think I will have 3 Ol Winc and 1 Win Bi-Cent left

Archived