SASS Wire Forum

Paradise Pass monthly shoot, who's comin?

Short Term Emory

I like to hear about another club that doesn't let a few feet of snow and minus temperatures keep them from enjoying a shooting day!

Knowing that a club East of the Mississippi also shoots no matter what makes me believe that the country hasn't gone totally down the drain!

You are welcome to shoot at El Buscaderos in Spirit Lake, Idaho! :-).

I like to hear about another club that doesn't let a few feet of snow and minus temperatures keep them from enjoying a shooting day!

Knowing that a club East of the Mississippi also shoots no matter what makes me believe that the country hasn't gone totally down the drain!

You are welcome to shoot at El Buscaderos in Spirit Lake, Idaho! :-).

How ya doin MM? Would love to come out to Idaho sometime for sure. We're the only club in Indiana that shoots all year. There are few up in Michigan too. We love it. 1 day and a wake up! Come on Saturday!!!!!

I think it's gonna be in the low 80's with no chance of snow. I think I'll take the weekend off as it might be a little too cool. Sorry I gotta miss the shoot....it was fun in December. Adding the BURN BARRELS made the shoot bearable. You guys have fun and try to MDQ someone so Slim won't be last....lol.

KK

Korupt Kulpepper kick in it in the sunshine state. Sheesh

I'm gonna be there sootin the place up. Caint wait! I'm purty sure Horse Hockey will be other too. I mean Horse Pistol.

Aint heard from Horse Pucky. Kaya aint shootin cause she's smart. That means aint none of ya get to see her pretty new Winchester cause she won't let me bring it neither!

Been workin on reloadin. Got a years worth a shotgun for her an I. Six months a .44. Ran out a brass. Need some more .44 mag brass sometime here soon. Got a years worth a .38 for Kaya. Man, my arms are tired from watchin her reload!

I think I'll show up if the new granddaughter dosen't decide that tomorrows the day.

Does anyone have grip warmers like they have on snowmobiles?

I'll be one ugly Cowboy...but I guess that dosen't have anything to do with the cold. :blink:

AUNT B IS MAKING CHICKEN AND NOODLES AND CAKE TOOOOOOO :wub: :wub: :wub:

ME AND DUSTY DEPUTY IS IN ON THE FUN !!!! :huh:

SINGER IS COMING TO VISIT TOOOO. :)

GOING TO BE THE WARMEST DAY WE SEE FOR WEEKS ! HIGH TOMORROW IS 30. MONDAY IS 6 !!! :huh:

HEAD'N OUT TO CLEAN OFF STAGES NOW....

C.C. YA TOMORROW

Opps...I'm back out again. Grandaughter decided to come today. Head'n out to be with the daughter and wait for the new baby.

Have a great time.

See ya next month.

The Big 'n Slow, Ugly2 Tree

Archived