SASS Wire Forum

P.O.O.P.

Forty  Rod SASS 3935

Thanks Trigger Mike now I have to go to my facebook page and see if I can offend somebody

You're working too hard at it. Just go anywhere there are a lot of people, mall, market, ball game, and you'll find a super-sufficiency of them. (That means a whole passel in cowboy talk.) Just pick one, watch him for a minute and piss him off.

I'm offended BY facebook. And I've been a P.O.O.P. member ever since Forty Rod invented it. (I probably was even before that, but since it didn't exist yet, I can't say for sure.)

Like I said, I didn't invent it. I think Boston john Doucette did. Pay attention before you offend someone.

You're working too hard at it. Just go anywhere there are a lot of people, mall, market, ball game, and you'll find a super-sufficiency of them. (That means a whole passel in cowboy talk.) Just pick one, watch him for a minute and piss him off.

LOL yesterday was my day for relaxing, every day go to school I piss somebody off with my non pc attitude. Most of the teachers, do not now how to deal with my blunt tactless attitude except 1,he told me I would get an A in his class if I keep it up. But the again, he is a perfect candidate for P.O.O.P

LOL yesterday was my day for relaxing, every day go to school I piss somebody off with my non pc attitude. Most of the teachers, do not now how to deal with my blunt tactless attitude except 1,he told me I would get an A in his class if I keep it up. But the again, he is a perfect candidate for P.O.O.P

Recruit 'im, Shoe! Mebbe you'll get extra credit! :P

Archived