SASS Wire Forum

Specialized head stamped brass

Matthew Duncan

I'm a bit on the far right conservative wise so I've reloaded the same brass going on several years.

For some strange reason by 45 brass is starting to split. I don't mind the split cases when I'm saving money but when it's the first one in the rifle, fails to extract, that's a different story.

Anyway. For our 40th wedding anniversary children sent us to Tombstone, AZ! Just got back yesterday!

One of Tombstone's gun shop has 45 Colt brass AND the headtstamp is "TOMBSTONE 45 COLT" AND it is manufactured by Starline AND it is $25 per hundred! I walked out with 200 pieces. I wasn't too sure how Airport "Security" would react but the brass sailed right thru. Now I'm kicking myself for not getting more.

PM me if you want more information and no I don't own stock, in partnership or any monetary interest in the Cowpoke that's a selling. Just thought y'all might be interested in something a bit different.

Matthew, Half-Breed Pete sent me a box of that Tombstone stamped brass for Christmas last year.

It's VERY cool~!! ;)

Archived