SASS Wire Forum

Metronome ....... or .....

Colorado Coffinmaker

Hey, CC, I think with a properly tuned garage door opener, your pals could have a lot of fun! :lol: Wait, there's an app for that! :P

Seriously, I suspect it will allow you to enjoy the things you want to do a lot more. :)

Grizz,

When I went in for a pacemaker check with my wife. They do a low thresshold test to see how low they can set it before you get dizzy. Well when my wife saw that I almost passed out she wanted to know how to do that herself. Told the tech if he ever showed her how he would regret it for the rest of his life.

Grizz,

When I went in for a pacemaker check with my wife. They do a low thresshold test to see how low they can set it before you get dizzy. Well when my wife saw that I almost passed out she wanted to know how to do that herself. Told the tech if he ever showed her how he would regret it for the rest of his life.

:lol::lol: Your wife and mine are a lot alike!

As I understand, it's going on the left side and I shoot from the right (long guns - Gunfighter).

We are NOT gonna tell the wif how to hack into it. <}:-(

Coffinmaker

The doc that put mine in never asked me anything and put it on my right. I am right handed but the pacemaker is just far enough toward the center of chest that I can still shoulder my rifles well.

You make want to ask the doc about running vs walking kind of thing and if you are told not a good idea to run, well then it is not a good idea to run, so shoot your stages appropriately. If the doc says you are good to go, then you will be good to go.

Sucks to know we are no longer bullet proof nor capable of leaping tall buildings in a single bound. This does not mean we cannot have a great time so long as we respect our limitations.

Good luck to you.

Archived