SASS Wire Forum

TNN SXS 12 ga.Hammer Coach SOLD TO RED RIVER RUDY

Fairshake

Well pards, This TNN is the last of my SASS guns to be on the block. The 1873 and USFA revolvers have gone on to other homes.

I purchased this TNN from Walt Johnson who is the man that started that shotguns ride in SASS circles. It has the extra large bead in front plus the close hammers that allow the very fast cocking that some of the greats have done with this gun. The chambers have been polished to where if you use the STS, Nitro 27 or AA hulls you will have nothing but a quick rearward action to clear the chambers. The inside has been given a good smooth pull and the hammers are ready to be changed if you so choose.

The triggers were in the reverse position but I changed them back to stock.

I grew up shooting SXS shotguns and just feel better with the stock position.

As anyone knows, the TNN shotguns are like tanks and will take a lot of shooting. The barrels are bright and shiney.

I'm asking $525 plus shipping with insurance via USPS which is about $30 or so depending on your zip.

If you just have to have pics you may do two things. One is to go to the Cimarron site and look at the 1878 Colt which this gun is designed after or send a request to dshultz47@gmail.com

The gun is in great condition and has been in my safe for over a year because of my medical problems. Later Fairshake SOLD SPF!!

Archived