SASS Wire Forum

ohio state championship-early pre match dinner

mean gun mark

Ok here are the details for any one getting here early. We are joining for dinner at La Piazza 2 north Market street . Troy Oh. Now this is a nice Italian restaurant. Avg dinner is $25 to 30 that's without drinks.. But the food is very very good....Why even Two Rig a Tony gives this place a thumbs up! They have a big room for us, I told em dinner count between 25 and 50. Just tell em your with the cowboy group. Im thinking itll get started about 6pm for the early ones and sorta continue till bout 8, What better way to meet new and old friends, over a good wine and good bread.I will be looking forward to seeing you all and sharing with you one of my favorite local restaurants

I guess the party starts around 4 or 5 Thursday, if that is when the vagrant arrive! I mean that affectionately fellers, really I do, cause I are one of them too! Mark, sounds great! Thanks for all you have been doing to make this a great event!

Be there Thursday, have to see what my traveling compadres have to say; probably be there, save room at the trough.

Archived