SASS Wire Forum

Ted, ever the quiet, reticent statesman

Subdeacon Joe

Piers can shut the hell up about OUR Second Amendment Rights .

He is NOT a American .

He should worry about his own Country NOT Ours .

He will NEVER Understand the Second Amendment .

Give Him Hell Uncle Ted !

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

I'm surprised Ted didn't call him on those stats, Morgan's already been caught presenting inaccurate stats to suit his agenda..

I don't know why he don't go back to his home country where there's the sort of gun control he favors..Oh, but wait..He can make more money over here rabble-rousing!

I read a bit a few weeks ago that they don't want him back anyhoo.. :lol:

One of these days, somebody's gonna make Ted mad and he's gonna stop being so retiring and reserved and tell them what he actually thinks!

:lol:

I'm surprised Ted didn't call him on those stats, Morgan's already been caught presenting inaccurate stats to suit his agenda..

I don't know why he don't go back to his home country where there's the sort of gun control he favors..Oh, but wait..He can make more money over here rabble-rousing!

I read a bit a few weeks ago that they don't want him back anyhoo.. :lol:/>

His 100,000 killed/injured by gunfire is pretty close to what USDOJ and the CDC report. Of course, if the 2,000,000 crimes prevented is anywhere close to accurate, then, extrapolating from the deaths/100,000 crimes, we have about 60,000 lives saved by armed honest citizens. I haven't tried to work out the rough number of injuries prevented.

Archived