SASS Wire Forum

Now what?

Come On Christmas

Have my collection just how I want it. Not to many weapons not too few. Now I will have to buy a set of single action 22s!

Shameless :~€

Have my collection just how I want it. Not to many weapons not too few. Now I will have to buy a set of single action 22s!

Shameless :~€

Shameless,

You have committed the same mistake that many shooters have done. ALWAYS keep at LEAST 1, and better yet, 2 years supply of primers and powder on hand at all times. These shortages come up with alarming regularity over the past 15 or 20 years, and always catch a great number of reloaders unprepared.

Primers have already become non existant in the sizes we need in CAS, although powder hasn't gotten real critical just yet. However, that will be next, so get some while you can. THen stay vigilent, and you may find at least some primers if you look hard enough. A few here and a few there, might get you through till things ease up.

Good Luck RBK

Stock up when you don't think you need to. There is no way to predict when something will happen and cause a run of reloading supplies, ammo, magazines etc. It has always calmed down after a few months, but if you get caught short during the panic, well............$$$$$$$$$$

If I remember right, Jan-Feb-Mar, always has a shortage of reloading components, ammo and firearms. This year may be a little worse due to the recent "gun control" talks!

:) Rye

Archived