SASS Wire Forum

Firelands Peacemakers

Rye Miles #13621

Yep this is the last wed. shoot of the year. Wed. Nov 7, $5.00, 5 stages, no lunch, but they'll be some prizes there. Sign up 8:30 shoot at 9:30

Weatherman says close to 50 and NO RAIN, should be nice but a little chilly so dress warm. Remember NO CATEGORIES so drag out some cowboy guns ya don't shoot too often and maybe try gunfighter on a stage or two. WB & Josey Wales too! It's always a fun time at Firelands so c'mon out ya hear?

:) Rye

Gonna shoot some more black powder cans.

With the shotgun this time.

Geeeeze....We're like a bunch of kids :P

--Dawg

Gonna shoot some more black powder cans.

With the shotgun this time.

Geeeeze....We're like a bunch of kids :P

--Dawg

Yippeekiyiyo get along little doggie, .................................whose like a bunch of kids??:)

Wish I could go, work is still busy due to the storm 25 hours overtime last week

Good news and bad news hey???LOL

Many thanks to Rye & the Firelands Peacemakers for all the First Wednesday shoots this year.

Today was no exception.

Clear and cold, but sunny, great pards, lotsa shooting fun.

Thanks -- Thanks -- Thanks

--Dawg

Thanks to Dawg for the stages and practically running the shoot. Sure is nice to relax a little. Thanks to Dad and Missus Dad for setting up the stages the day before (wish they were there though) Thanks to Pinto Kid for the loan of his Rodeos and ammo since I forgot my pistols! DUH!!!

Thanks to Hershey Barr for the donut thingies he brought and BIG THANK YOU to everyone who attends this shoot all year, we have a fun time!!

SEE YA'LL NEXT APRIL

Don't forget Sat. Nov 17 Firelands last shoot of the year. I already put an order in for 70 degrees and sunny!! We'll see if Betsy Kling listens this time! LOL

Archived