SASS Wire Forum

getting validation to use sass wire

Guest pappamike

Guest pappamike

I don't believe any administrator reads these. I have for over a week now been trying to get validation by hitting and resending validation request over and over again for several days. says will get email within 10 minutes but usually instantaneously. I have sent messages to administrators to no avail.. Is this a closed grow? or what?

MichaelCole

I don't believe any administrator reads these. I have for over a week now been trying to get validation by hitting and resending validation request over and over again for several days. says will get email within 10 minutes but usually instantaneously. I have sent messages to administrators to no avail.. Is this a closed grow? or what?

MichaelCole

I sent e-mails to admin/mods that received no replies. I'd suggest calling SASS. I did so and they handled my issues with this forum immediately.

CHT

Hi Gents,

It looks like you are using the Wire...

So, I think you've been validated.

Regards,

Allie "just guessing" Mo

As Allie has stated, you are using the wire to complain about not being able to use the wire. DUH!

The administrators are volunteers and have lives as well. If they don't reply it does not mean they have not addressed your problem.

Maybe if we doubled their salary they could find more time to help you out.

Maybe the question relates to the Members only section of the SASS wire. I know you have to be validated to get on that. But that too requires a phone call to the SASS office so they ask for your e-mail to set it up.

The members only section does not share the SASS wire names and passwords.

Maybe the question relates to the Members only section of the SASS wire. I know you have to be validated to get on that. But that too requires a phone call to the SASS office so they ask for your e-mail to set it up.

The members only section does not share the SASS wire names and passwords.

Possibly, but the OP said "To use the SASS wire?"

Archived