SASS Wire Forum

RO2 Manual Update - what has changed?

Krazy Kajun

I see where the newly update RO2 manual (Version M, Sept. 2012) has been provided at the link here. The webpage says it is the PDF version with changes. When I downloaded the pdf you can tell it is saved in a redlined format due to the little vertical lines along the left margin. But I can't discern what the actual changes are. Normally in a redlined version there will be strikeouts and newly inserted words that are formatted differently than the normal text.

Does anyone know a way to tell what the changes are in the RO2 manual from the last version? I want to make sure that I pick those up so as to be up to date on any rules or safety procedures

Well, since I did not have the Acrobat Pro version...just the regular Acrobat version I opened old and new versions of the RO2 manual and saved them off to MS Word documents and then did a compare there. I now have the MS Word document showing all of the changes.

Seems like to would be beneficial for SASS to provide this rather than having to reverse engineer the document.

John, I'm not finding that option in the Adobe reader...

Maybe it is in the full $ adobe program.

Yep Marauder it takes the full Adobe Acrobat program....can't do that in the Reader version.

It must be more important to SASS to complain about what we wear (even if legal) than to make certain everyone understands the rule changes.

I'm not going to broach that subject....it's been discussed to death in a few other recent threads. I just want to make sure that I have the latest information so when I am running the timer I don't screw up (well...no more than usual :) )

Several double taps have been discarded and some more "help" or clarifications to CRO have been added in the first part of the handbook, CRO/TO duties. It's now more an helpful handbook for these duties than a "remake" of the SHB and ROI materials.

Archived