SASS Wire Forum

Photobucket pictures

I've noticed the majority of pictures displayed via photo-bucket are a titch bigger

than a postage stamp. Can these be enlarged prior to posting? How's about when there

viewed? The older folks need pictures larger.

Happy trails :D

QDG

It kind of depends on how the photo is linked, and how big it was to begin with.

But, take THIS LINK that takes you to an album view. From there, you can click on any of the photos and bring it up bigger, such as THIS LINK.

Now if you mouse over the picture, the mouse pointer is a circle with a plus (+) sign in it, click again and it will bring up the original sized picture, in this example, not much different.

Now if they use a direct link LIKE THIS You will often get the biggest view of the picture.

Another trick you can use in most browsers is to hold down the control (CTRL) key and press the plus (+) key and that will make everything on that page larger. Control minus will make it smaller.

Hope that helps.

Grizz

BTW - thanks to Gunner Gatlin for the pictures I used as examples, was easier than logging into my photobucket account since I knew where to find a link to his album of yummy steak pictures :D

Grizzly Dave, thank you sir! Amazing what you learn

if you just ask the right person! Boy am I hungry!

Happy trails Dave :)

QDG

Now I gotta have me some grilled steaks too. Doing a Friday Bar-B-Q for 20-30 people, Steaks, potato salad, beans, corn on the cob. Bring a suit, we got a pool too.

Jake

Archived