SASS Wire Forum

Mernickle Holsters

Go West

Momma ordered new holsters at EOT and they came in earlier than expected. Said they would take 6-8 weeks and it took about a month. They look great, too. The only problem was I figured I had more time to get bullets and dies, so I had to order them today.

Momma ordered new holsters at EOT and they came in earlier than expected. Said they would take 6-8 weeks and it took about a month. They look great, too. The only problem was I figured I had more time to get bullets and dies, so I had to order them today.

You must have an inside connection. Took me three months to get mine after a six weeks promise. I used 'em till my rig from Johnny Morris arrived, now they are for sale. Much happier with my JM Leather rig. Good luck with yours.

Waco Jim

You must have an inside connection. Took me three months to get mine after a six weeks promise. I used 'em till my rig from Johnny Morris arrived, now they are for sale. Much happier with my JM Leather rig. Good luck with yours.

Waco Jim

I think I got mine in a month,they are absolutely the best for as much as I use them very little holster wear at all because there designed right,guns draw easy but stay put when running.

AO

Well... Waco Jim... you missed out... IMHO.

I know that Johnny Morris is great... but I also know that Mernickle is rain/oil/whatever... resistant.

I sleep with my pistollas... live with 'em everday... can't feel comfortable without 'em.

I have two hands.. and six guns on me. At all times. Am I paranoid? Maybe. Some folks have tole me that directly, outright. But in my life... I have also been in seven shootin' scrapes. Do I believe in Mernickle's leather gun pouches? I reckon that I do...

ts

No Sir! You are not paranoid. Where I come from we call that heightened awareness.

SC

Archived