SASS Wire Forum

Announcement for the Rockford Regulators match 7/6/12

For the match tommorow on 6/7/12 we are relaxing the dress code at Rockford. With temps over 100 degrees and humidity in the 80% range feel free to wear what you need to in order to stay comfortable and safe. This is for THIS MONTH ONLY. We will also have plenty of cold water on the range also. Please make sure you hydrate tonight. Please pass this info to your pards if you are able.

For the match tommorow on 6/7/12 we are relaxing the dress code at Rockford. With temps over 100 degrees and humidity in the 80% range feel free to wear what you need to in order to stay comfortable and safe. This is for THIS MONTH ONLY. We will also have plenty of cold water on the range also. Please make sure you hydrate tonight. Please pass this info to your pards if you are able.

Deuce is right. Studies show it takes days to hydrate/re-hydrate. Drinking the day of is not enough. 2 liters + the day before and the day before that, of a match. You also might want to take in a little less caffeine or alcohol before the match. Maybe not :blush:

Fillmore

It was exactly as Deuce described today! - alot of water was available and a tent shade to keep a cool as possible. Never saw so many WET cowboys...but we made it. Thanks for a FUN shoot.

Great to see Spitoon O'Toole who joined us from Indiana. He finished in the top 10, won a door prize, and shot CLEAN. :D

GG ~:FlagAm:

It was exactly as Deuce described today! - alot of water was available and a tent shade to keep a cool as possible. Never saw so many WET cowboys...but we made it. Thanks for a FUN shoot.

Great to see Spitoon O'Toole who joined us from Indiana. He finished in the top 10, won a door prize, and shot CLEAN. :D

GG ~:FlagAm:

Hey Gunner, I had a great time. Rockford Regulator's are the best!

Spittoon

I just got home .

I wish I could have made the shoot today.

But when you are self employed you have to take the work when you got it.

I keep you all in my prayers today for a great shoot and for every one to be safe.

I was hot in my truck working so I know you guys was hot .

I hope to see you all at Hastings if I can git the day off LOL .

Heeee Haaaa AWESOME Shoot today at Rockford at the Town of Liberty.. :D "Doots", Hoot,Drover,Ketchup (you were Missed)and all the rest of the rockford gang.. THANK YOU..It don't mater what the weather this Rockford Club Always puts on a Great Shoot.. :lol:

Heee Haaaa Spitoon.. It was fun shooting with ya.. Thank you with all you HELP today.. :P your Shooting Good Pard.. ;)

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::FlagAm:

Archived