SASS Wire Forum

Hole outside

Guest Sas

Howdy, all. I'm the newbie, Jess Money, and I've been invited to the saloon to offer you pards

a cool one. Bama Red says I have a free one coming on his tab if I hitch up my britches and come

on in. Shoot, I had to hitch up my britches after I stepped in that hole out by the steps. Seems

like it had been filled in with some horse apples and I shook my boot and pant leg to get some of

it off. Didn't see the feller snoozing on the bench out there and I, um, kinda flung some of the

stuff his way. Didn't have the heart to wake him up to explain what happened. Anyway, his vest and

hat should be dry before too long. He might notice it on his saddle though...if that's his mount.

OK, so what kinda brew do we have behind the bar and who wants what?

Howdy Jess, welcome to the Saloon! I'm a newcomer in here as well, but have been shooting for about 5 years now. Be careful, some of these guys have expensive taste! For me though, I'll take a rum and coke if you don't mind ;)

Depends if that saddle was on a bay or an appaloosa. If it were the bay you owe me a whisky, if it were the appaloosa, I'll buy you one. It'll make Old Wayne's boot hurt less when it shooves it up yer keester. lol

Welcome to the Saloon. Belly up to bar and have a drink on me.

...here drink this:

Whut's in it:

1/2 oz Vodka

1/2 oz Triple sec

1/2 oz Rum

1/2 oz Gin

1/2 oz Tequila

1 oz Sour mix

1/2 oz Blue Curacao

Sprite

How to put it together:

Add the shots, 1/2 shots for the ladies. Over ice is best. Mix well.

A Saloon tradition is for new guys to buy a round.

You can put it on Okie Sawbones' tab. He's in France. :lol::unsure::lol:

A Saloon tradition is for new guys to buy a round.

You can put it on Okie Sawbones' tab. He's in France. :lol::unsure::lol:

Yup, new guys buys til he lures the next new guy in!

Calico Mary is exempt though, she shoots better than me, and knows where I hang out!

Yup, new guys buys til he lures the next new guy in!

Calico Mary is exempt though, she shoots better than me, and knows where I hang out!

I shoot better than you?? Grizz, I think you must have me confused with Sonora Blaze or Josephina Bouchet, or you haven't been paying attention! But I can only buy so many free rounds, like you Buick and I have a kid in college and we have three more years to pay for, not two :wacko:

Calico, you gonna be at Pawnee on Saturday?

We're definitely planning on it. I just have to decide what to wear... Are you gonna be there with that new rifle I'd love to get a closer look at?

Thanks for the responses, folks. I wasn't really sure what I was getting myself into here so

I thought, what the hey! Buy the pards a drink and see what happens. Hope you all have one

on me. And by the way, Bottles...slip a fifth out to take home with you.

Now the Doc will really be surprised when he gets back from hoochie coochie land. LOL!

We're definitely planning on it. I just have to decide what to wear... Are you gonna be there with that new rifle I'd love to get a closer look at?

I thought I had to be in Co Spgs for a meeting Saturday so haven't been planning on it, but it seems that meeting has been moved to Tuesday or Wednesday, so it's a possibility. I have chores I should be doing instead of shooting, but... I may just go shooting instead. And if I do go, you can bet I'll have my new rifle!

I thought I had to be in Co Spgs for a meeting Saturday so haven't been planning on it, but it seems that meeting has been moved to Tuesday or Wednesday, so it's a possibility. I have chores I should be doing instead of shooting, but... I may just go shooting instead. And if I do go, you can bet I'll have my new rifle!

We have chores we should be doing as well, but those can wait for Sunday or next weekend :lol:

Archived