SASS Wire Forum

Need Help with YouTube

Awhile back I posted about 25 youtube videos and they came out fine. Last week I posted one and it was discolored across the bottom, sort of a band across the bottom half. Today I am posting again and getting a green band all the way across the bottom part of the video. When I download from my camera to my computer there is no band there so I don't see how it can be the camera. Any and all help will be appreciated.

Here's a thought...

when I need to figure out how to fix something on the computer I often "Google" my question and find a forum where others have gotten help for the same problem.

Good Luck!

Dream Chaser, any luck?

course once I see the videos I might be wishing I wouldn't have encouraged you!!

I had some mess ups when I tried uploading to youtube direct from the camera or a CD. If I put it on the computer first, everything works OK.

Ditto. I always save it as an avi or mpeg. Then it loads okay.

I'm not real computer savy but on my computer it does say avi. From googling it sounds like it is a youtube problem. I am continuing to put the videos from JailBreak on because one can at least see the essence of each video. Just put another one yours on, Complicated Lady. Thanks for the help given so far. I am going to continue trying.

Oh, please do post links to the ones with CL in them!!!

GRIZZZZZZ

I was hoping this tread would fade away and no one would know about them.

NOTE:

I do not look good in green.

I shot horrible for most of the match.

I seriously need to find a way to make my safety glasses stay on my face and my hands not be so soft and smooth... because I look ridiculous when I have to keep adjusting before I can shoot a stage....I look like a baseball player about to bat. Not good!

AND I need to practice rolling the shotgun shells in smooth instead of poking them in one at a time.

There! You have been warned!

Archived