SASS Wire Forum

My love hate relationship.

Dorado

Well I'm stuck inside today. I can't go anywhere because my truck is stuck in the barn. The weather people were calling for golf ball sized hail so I put my truck in the barn so it wouldn't get dented up. Turns out there was no hail here and now I can get out with out tearing up my yard that I spent all weekend cleaning up. ARRRRRGGGGG!!!!!!!! So, I'm here, bored out of my mind, and all I can think about is whether or not I want to finish off that bottle of Crown. Aww well. Guess I'll just go watch a movie and tool on something here.

Take the Crown with you.

Yeah, that's the plan. Shame there isn't more of it. But I'm going to make a couple of things I've been wanting then I'll open my John Wayne collection.

Well I love the rain because we NEED it. I'm not complaining that it's raining. I'm complaining that I'm stuck inside. I really needed to finish this job I'm on and I can't, all the water would short out my tools. I've just got cabin fever. -_-

BMC, I'll trade you about 10 days of that rain for 10 days of 80+degree days.

BMC, I'll trade you about 10 days of that rain for 10 days of 80+degree days.

You're on!!!!!! Spring has not sprung here. Raining and 41 degrees. :angry: Now down in TX where I bought property, it is 77 degrees. :)

Probably can't but it sure was a nice thought.

All of the promised rain systems have split over us and we are really starting to hurt for rain.

We live on the south side of the I-44 corridor across Missouri. Weather doesn't like to cross the highway. North systems stay north and south systems stay south.

Apparently we had a tornado here this morning. And just behind my house too. I didn't know that. I just received a picture of it. lol and I slept right through it. I wanted to see the wicked witch. :angry::lol:

Probably can't but it sure was a nice thought.

All of the promised rain systems have split over us and we are really starting to hurt for rain.

We live on the south side of the I-44 corridor across Missouri. Weather doesn't like to cross the highway. North systems stay north and south systems stay south.

Bad mojo!

I was gonna kick her in the shins while wearing them. Oh are the Ruby slippers SASS legal?

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

I have no sympathy for you. Face it, Pard… you are stuck… because you want to be stuck.

Because of some unusual travel circumstances last year… I rode my horse over 1,000 miles… in the rain. The U.S. Park SService folks have a record of it...

In the process… pulled many triggers... exploded many primers… and kilt many gummy-edible-animals… and enjoyed every minute of it.

Tell me agin how you have been greatly disadvantaged.

Life is what you make of it. Or you can be a just any-other... fair-weather participant.

No disrespect meant... my friend. My time on earth won't be long enough for you to resent me.

ts

I have no sympathy for you. Face it, Pard… you are stuck… because you want to be stuck.

Because of some unusual travel circumstances last year… I rode my horse over 1,000 miles… in the rain. The U.S. Park SService folks have a record of it...

In the process… pulled many triggers... exploded many primers… and kilt many gummy-edible-animals… and enjoyed every minute of it.

Tell me agin how you have been greatly disadvantaged.

Life is what you make of it. Or you can be a just any-other... fair-weather participant.

No disrespect meant... my friend. My time on earth won't be long enough for you to resent me.

ts

Stud...You always bring a different perspective to any thread you join. Hope everyone else enjoys it as much as I do.

CC

Wow Stud. Tell me how you really feel.... :blink:. Bud, it wasn't meant to be serious. I was bored. No need to jump on my back. But cudos on riding a horse 1000 miles in the rain....Up hill both ways??? lol

I wasn't complaining that I was stuck, just bored. Hoping I could find something to do. You took this the wrong way.

Oh well, what is it they say?? Can't please all the people all the time, so why bother.... or something like that.

Archived