SASS Wire Forum

Ohio State Championship

Samuel "Doc" Eells

I was talking with Knob Creek Drover in Middletown Saturday, and we decided that if we have any left over gumbo from the gumbo wars at the James Gang Rides Again Shoot in Kentucky, we might just bring it for the meet and greet on Thurday night! This is a potluck hosted by the co-match directors. We will have some chicken wings and bbq meat balls (maybe left over gumbo) and you all bring something too and we will all just put on a few pounds and have a good time of cowboy fellowship!

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kewl!!!!! Iwl try tu brang sum venison surprize,,,,,nevur hed tu take any bak home yet....gonna be a gud taim!!!!

Hay Doc, yu got a taim slot thit i cud larn peepul howz tu spell??? :lol:

Cheyenne

Mose, you need not a covered dish, you covered that already!

Shy Annie, do you have a teachers degree? Somehow I don't think you do. Shucks, I bet you can't even spell teacher!

Mose, you need not a covered dish, you covered that already!

Shy Annie, do you have a teachers degree? Somehow I don't think you do. Shucks, I bet you can't even spell teacher!

hmmmmph!!!!!! TEECHUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Izee cee thit Ize nede tu larn yuze tu spel tuu!!!!!

CC

Your forgiven! Hey Karl, do you like Spam? I guess if ya don't you'll head to McDonalds!

Why shore I do....that's that Ham in a Can ain't it? I likes it fried the best.....extra thin and then a piece of cheese meltin between a couple of em.....hot doggies....Hey, Grandpa...What's for breakfast....from the Hee Haw days.

Can't wait....KK

Glad ya like it cause we will be fryin it up for breakfast at this here Ohio Shoot. Might even fry some up in Warsaw!

Breakfast,,,,,,,,,,,,deer sausage with two scrambled eggs mixed with a cup of salsa.....lots of protien AND flavor! :lol:

Iwl brang sum extra!!!!!!!!!

KK, the right barrel is working fine!!!

See y'all soon....

Cheyenne, sandal tan and all, coolpepper B)

oh yea, KK, I took the heat outta tha last batch...

News, Hot off the press! I picked up today, 10 custom made clocks with crossed colts on the face and lettering that says shootout at hard times, SASS Ohio State Championship. These were an anonymous donation for us to give away for whatever we want to give them away for! These clocks are awesome! It amounted to over a $350 donation!

Boy this is shaping up to be one heck of a shoot.....we are gonna have a great time and the value of this shoot for the money spent is gonna be hard to beat.....yall get your entries in.....see ya soon :)

Boy this is shaping up to be one heck of a shoot.....we are gonna have a great time and the value of this shoot for the money spent is gonna be hard to beat.....yall get your entries in.....see ya soon :)

This is gonna be a great summer....and Ohio is a great shoot if you've never been to it. Try to put it on the calendar for this year. I'm in the process of doing apps today for my favorite shoots and this is one.

KK

Just received my confirmation letter; looking forward to this shoot.

See you guys soon.

See you guys soon.

Say it ain't soooooo!!!! Ya mean it's gonna get UGLY at Piqua.....say it ain't so. Just kiddin, it will be great to see all of you from Illinois. Good times will be had by all.

KK

My main man Ugmiester! Hope you drop in the bunkhouse over there for some Libation! See you in Sparta and Kentucky first though. Ohio is going to be bigger and better than ever this year! Glad you Illinois folks are gonna be a part of it!

Hey Mike:

I'm shooting cap guns but signed up for FCGF with Frontiersman as a 2nd choice.

So, I may be in with you frontiersman for this one.

I'm staying with Ohio Cheatin' Charlie & he'll give you speed-shooters some competition.

--Dawg

His royal highness, Capt. Mike Fink has appeared! I think this match is sponsored in part by SPAM! Stop by the bunkhouse and have some! Hey Mike, Ya know why Cleveland smells so bad? Cause "it" flows south! Oh he did not really say that did he? Yep, he did! :o

His royal highness, Capt. Mike Fink has appeared! I think this match is sponsored in part by SPAM! Stop by the bunkhouse and have some! Hey Mike, Ya know why Cleveland smells so bad? Cause "it" flows south! Oh he did not really say that did he? Yep, he did! :o

DUUUUUUUUUhhhhhhh! The river flows north into tha lake......

Kaint make up my mind wut tu schute fer hard times,,,,,BW an wup evurwuns butts,,,FCGF an whoop almost evurwuns butts,,,,or Palerider GF and whoop a fue les butts.......hmmmmm wut tu duuuuuuu???

shyannie, headun noerth sune, coolpeppah

oh yea Mikey, yu frum Meechegan rite???? So frum wut part o wes verginny ar yu originally from????

See you guys soon.

Ok Mr. Doc Eels (that I used to like) Why haven't I received a confirmation letter, huh huh? .. :blink:

Ok Mr. Doc Eels (that I used to like) Why haven't I received a confirmation letter, huh huh? .. :blink:

Cause you don't like me any more!

OK, seriously, I don't know! I am not involved with that in anyway. Give Buckshot a call, he takes care of all that stuff.

Hey Mikey,,,grandma move north outta kentuck in a buckboard with tha animals following along,,,she was real young at the time,,,came from Clay's Landing area near Georgetown.....small world...

Taint too many folk from meechegan wuts akshully frum meechegan... :P

CC B)

Talked with Michigan Rattler the other day, it would appear we have another vendor for the match! Pretty much all the planning is done, just a few little details to work on between now and then. The 10th anniversary match of Shootout at Hard Times is shaping up fine!

Ohio? Seems I heard about that place. Something about Michigan's bottom? :rolleyes:

Split Rail, Marcus Allen and myself. Any other Frontiersmen?

Doc, who's sponsoring this shindig? ;)

Regards,

Mike (the) Fink

Well I know all you fellers are fond of the crown royal.......But since this is the OHIO state championship I am trying to work a deal with the "Buckeye " vodka co.Made right here in the miami valley. I also know I am more known for being a rum drinker...But Ill take whatever I can get donated... :rolleyes:

I know Doc E cannot be swayed, but you are starting to sound like a cheap date....you'll drink anything? Is that what you said??? At any rate...I'll be drinking WHISKEY....free or otherwise. I will be bringing some 8 year old blended Canadian whiskey to share with good friends.

Looking forward to seeing the crew and also the start of the TRI STATE CHAMPIONSHIP which will start at Piqua at the OHIO STATE CHAMPIONSHIP...followed by MICHIGAN STATE SHOOTand finished at the INDIANA STATE SHOOT....yeehah!!!!

KK

Doc...I just talked to my mother and father in Atlanta and they have been talking to her family in Ohio and it looks like there will be a Baxter/Nichols reunion and they all want to come out and watch this cowboy shooting stuff. Wheweeeeee! This is gonna be more fun than gettin nekid! Well....maybe. ;)

See ya Wednesday!

Doc...I just talked to my mother and father in Atlanta and they have been talking to her family in Ohio and it looks like there will be a Baxter/Nichols reunion and they all want to come out and watch this cowboy shooting stuff. Wheweeeeee! This is gonna be more fun than gettin nekid! Well....maybe. ;)

See ya Wednesday!

It all depends on who is getting nekid Charlie.

Your right there Ugly, cause you guys don't wanna see me nekin and that is for sure! Charlie, sure am glad your gonna make it out! Maybe we can make some shooters out of the spectators! All the stages got written yesterday and the steel is set for most of them! Have a few tables to build, a couple targets to weld on, of course some weed wackin and some mowin, but other than that, we are about set!

K.K. you are so right, I am a man of conviction! Whiskey Baby! This Tri State is gonna be good Karl! I think we already have a pretty good number that are planning on shooting it! Gonna be real interesting to see how it all shakes out!

Charlie, day after tomorrow buddy!

I know Doc E cannot be swayed, but you are starting to sound like a cheap date....you'll drink anything? Is that what you said??? At any rate...I'll be drinking WHISKEY....free or otherwise. I will be bringing some 8 year old blended Canadian whiskey to share with good friends.

Looking forward to seeing the crew and also the start of the TRI STATE CHAMPIONSHIP which will start at Piqua at the OHIO STATE CHAMPIONSHIP...followed by MICHIGAN STATE SHOOTand finished at the INDIANA STATE SHOOT....yeehah!!!!

KK

KK I am not cheap!....I am just a believer in the "variety is the spice of life kinda thing" Good rum, good vodka, good whisky.....even an occaisional good cigar...but most of all good friends.....The hours involved in putting on shoot like this is adding up and I hope results will speak for themselves. Looking forward to this week at the midwest classic.. :)

Hey Karl, I assure you, he is not a cheep date! Gosh, his sock bill alone will bankrupt ya! :lol:

He doesn't wear them socks that have the days of the week on them does he???? ...or is it the theme socks with ducks and other animals on them?

Twunt matter wut kinda soks heza warin, cuz Imma gonna put such a wuppun on him ittil nok him otta hiz soks :P

(maybe)

twunt be long :lol:

cheyenne ;)

Just filled out my app today....will go in the mail tomorrow. Looking forward to this a lot.

KK

Karl, it is not just theme socks, but new theme socks he has to have! He would wear new sock everyday if he could! He really likes sponge bob socks too! Next stop on the summer of 2012 cowboy action tour, Koruption in Paradise!

Archived