SASS Wire Forum

Will Ammo Direct Ever Return?

Clay Mosby

Does anyone know if Ammo Direct has any plans to resume business after the catastrophic fire they suffered in Jaunary? I've checked in on their website from time to time and it still shows the same message they posted right after the fire.

Does anyone know if Ammo Direct has any plans to resume business after the catastrophic fire they suffered in Jaunary? I've checked in on their website from time to time and it still shows the same message they posted right after the fire.

Clay,

I've been watching this, too. I purchased a lot from them, very routinely - liked the product, price, and service. As one connected to the explosive business, their loss was major and the recapitalization cost huge, beyond the personnel and personal loss which was devastating.

I hope they can come back, but I'm beginning to doubt it given the above, compounded by our economy, and the uncertain prospects (harder to get loans to build back- another toast to this administrations handling of the free market economics that encouraged our country's prosperity).

Anyone have a more positive message??

Harvey

I liked 'em a lot too. Even so, it's hard to see that it's Obama's fault......

Nothing is Obama's fault...It's Bush's, it's the Conservatives, Rebukicans, the God fearing bible carrying Gun owners fault.

Nothing is Obama's fault...It's Bush's, it's the Conservatives, Rebukicans, the God fearing bible carrying Gun owners fault.

I would say back up just a little more and look at Bill Clinton

Archived