SASS Wire Forum

There are currently 29 ROA's on gunbroker...

Three Foot Johnson

... and 3 on auctionarms, and all 32 of them are 7 1/2" adjustable sight configurations. Apparently, the fixed sight versions are becoming quite the collector's item. :mellow:

Yes they are :) I've got eight in my collection of twenty three ROAs, 2 5 1/2 SS, 2 5 1/2 Blued, 2 7 1/2 SS and 2 7 1/2 Blued. Took me a couple years to get them all. Most from SASS members. When the 5 1/2 SS hit $2000 each I think I will have to part with them. The highest I have seen one sell for lately was on Gun Broker for $1195. One sold yesterday for $965. Crazy!!!! :blink::wacko:

J Bar I know you got a good collection of ROAs also.

Wasatch

You've got me by more than 2:1, Wasatch, I just picked up my 11th; a 2nd fixed sight blued 7 1/2"er in nearly new condition @ $325 delivered! The 7 1/2" fixed sight blued models seem to be much more scarce than the stainless models.

You've got me by more than 2:1, Wasatch, I just picked up my 11th; a 2nd fixed sight blued 7 1/2"er in nearly new condition @ $325 delivered! The 7 1/2" fixed sight blued models seem to be much more scarce than the stainless models.

Got one (only one :mellow: ) but it ain't goin' anywhere :D

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived