SASS Wire Forum

What Did I do wrong? - Up Date

Buckhorn Woodie

Well after being on the wife's scat list...again... the wife comes home from work last night and I am doing my loading for a shoot Sunday with my old Lee turret press...

First thing out of her mouth is:

Your reloading AGAIN! :angry:

ME:

Well ya you know I am shooting this weekend. :wub:

Wife:

I know but you always reloading....Is there a faster way? :unsure:

Me:

Yes but I would have to buy all new stuff. :huh:

Wife:

How much faster? :unsure:

Me:

I could probably load enough rounds for 3 months of matches ( 6 CAS 3 WB ) in the time it takes me to load for just one match with the right stuff.

Wife:

What would that cost?....About a Grand? :unsure:

Me:

I think I could get a darn fine reloading set-up for a Grand.

Wife:

You spend way to much time reloading I think after the first of the year you better see what you will need and how much so I can buy it for you. <_<

So I guess I am off her scat list...for now....and I better be a good husbend and do as I have been told and get her that darn list :blush:

Now lets see I am loading 38's 45LC, 45acp $ 44mag....what am i going to need : :D

It's gonna come in at over a grand if you want a case feeder...

But to really make it fast, you gotta have one!

4 tool heads, both large and small primer feeds, a powder measure for each tool head will speed things up too...

I think I priced out my dream 650 with all the toys and dies and tool heads and quick change kits etc at about 1400 one time, but then I didn't pull any punches cuz I knew I was dreaming.

Hot dang!!Where'd you get a wife like that???

Insult her loveliness and she rewards you in such a way! :P

:lol::lol::lol:

Boy, when I tell Mama Taft about this one she's gonna start in bein' vengeful again!!

~EE (extremely tongue in cheek here) Taft~ :lol:

Ya look a bit confoozed there, BMC.

:D

Hot dang!!Where'd you get a wife like that???

Insult her loveliness and she rewards you in such a way! :P

:lol::lol::lol:

Boy, when I tell Mama Taft about this one she's gonna start in bein' vengeful again!!

~EE (extremely tongue in cheek here) Taft~ :lol:

Insult?....Heck we been poking fun at each other for years...She just gets PO'ed at me when I say something that leaves her speechless....and for her not having something to say...that is a very very rare....as for rewarding me....It kinda has me worried...I have a feeling that she might be thinking that if I spend less time reloading I will have more time for honey do's :blink:

Insult?....Heck we been poking fun at each other for years...She just gets PO'ed at me when I say something that leaves her speechless....and for her not having something to say...that is a very very rare....as for rewarding me....It kinda has me worried...I have a feeling that she might be thinking that if I spend less time reloading I will have more time for honey do's :blink:

Oooh! you might be on to sumpin'!!

See that's what they do....try to pull the wool over yer eyes and look like the loving hero of the marrage.....all while getting their way........ <_<

I'm goona watch my step around Mama Taft from now on........she's a crafty one too!

:ph34r:

Could get one of them fancy ones with all the different heads.

Spend more the a grand.

Or. Get SDB's in every one. They are always set up for each one. No changing heads.

Just sit down in front of the one you want, and start in.

Price will be right in the grand range.

Archived