SASS Wire Forum

SOLD: Pietta Percussion Cylinders

McCandless

SOLD

These cylinders have been used over the last 10 years. Still reliable, though some are cosmetically challenged.

25.00 ea plus shipping in CONUS.

Pictures available.

Thanks!

McC

These cylinders have been used over the last 10 years. Still reliable, though some are cosmetically challenged.

25.00 ea plus shipping in CONUS. Will combine shipping on multiple purchases,

Pictures available.

Thanks!

McC

Howdy,

If you have four (4) of the .44 cylinders available, I'll take 'em.

PM for payment/shipping info.

Regards,

PWB

Palewolf,

This is what the "antiqued" .44 cylinders look like

.44 Cylinders 001

.44 Cylinders 002

^_^

McC

Thanks for posting the pix...looks like they'll work just fine for me.

Got the MO today for the set of four (+ shipping)...it'll go out in tomorrow's post.

;)

Thanks again,

PWB

McCandless;

Better watch this guy... he has a long reputation... I'd ask around on the wire about his creditials... see if anyone knows him... or will admit to it! :o

Snakebite

McCandless;

Better watch this guy... he has a long reputation... I'd ask around on the wire about his creditials... see if anyone knows him... or will admit to it! :o

Snakebite

:P

Don't be askin' over THERE!! :o

I ain't in trouble over here (yet)...at least I don't THINK so...so don't be startin' nothin' ya can't finish. :ph34r:

(see ya in VEGAS, Jefe!)

B)

Professor Marvel,

At this time, I have 12 percussion cylinders left for the .36 1858. Cones are factory stock, and work very nicely with Remington #10 percussion caps. (although a post from Bottom Dealing Mike on the Wire says that Remington has changed their cap dimensions... I can't address that). The cylinders have seen a fair amount of use, but they still function as they should, and have been "antiqued" (see the picture of the .44 cylinders I posted for Palewolf).

best regards,

Duc McC

Professor Marvel,

At this time, I have 12 percussion cylinders left for the .36 1858. Cones are factory stock, and work very nicely with Remington #10 percussion caps. (although a post from Bottom Dealing Mike on the Wire says that Remington has changed their cap dimensions... I can't address that). The cylinders have seen a fair amount of use, but they still function as they should, and have been "antiqued" (see the picture of the .44 cylinders I posted for Palewolf).

best regards,

Duc McC

Duc,

I'll take 6 (six) of the 36 cylinders. PM coming at ya!

Tx,

Harvey

Professor Marvel,

best regards,

Duc McC

And I would like to have 2 , por favor :-)

pm sent

yhs

prof marvel

Done and done. All the .36's are now spoken for.

Professor, Harvey, and Snakebite... PM's and e-mails will be coming to you shortly.

Thanks!

Duc McC

Archived