SASS Wire Forum

Joined the 21st Century

Our 15 year old Sony gave up the ghost a month ago and we finally got around to replacing it with a new HDTV set the other day. We're fortunate to live in an area where we can receive programming without satellite or cable, so we'll do without those services. Gonna check out Netflix provided our internet service will handle it without charging extra.

Though most of my DVDs can't take full advantage of the technology (even with a Blue Ray player), what I've seen so far looks so much better than before. Looking to forward for to watching all those westerns again.

Anyway, it's a whole different world now -- high def imagery coming over the airwaves. I'm reminded of when I first saw a color TV back in the early 60's. Like then, this just seems so amazing.

Funny thing...I've got HD and all the electronics and what do I watch....old westerns in black and white streamed in from Netflix!!

I'm back in da 1800's still. I've got da rabbit ears, and when dey work, it aint HD fer sure.

And when a chopper flys over, da TV goes out compeletely.

Please tell me dat der is somethin called toilet paper on a roll ? Is dat true ? :unsure:

I'm back in da 1800's still. I've got da rabbit ears, and when dey work, it aint HD fer sure.

And when a chopper flys over, da TV goes out compeletely.

Please tell me dat der is somethin called toilet paper on a roll ? Is dat true ? :unsure:

There is such a thing as TP on a roll, but I've only just heard about it. Ain't actually seen it though... :lol:

Archived