SASS Wire Forum

Rossi Ranch Hand

Marshal Dan Troop 70448

Thought some maybe interested in my thoughts on the new Rossi Ranch Hand from a shooter that put it through some testing today. First off, the fit of medal to wood is excellent, but the forearm and stock could have had a better grain to it, kinda plain. The caliber is 357/38. I started ouit with .357 LRN 158 gr and had no problem. Then went to .38 158gr LRN. Then 125 LRFP. Then 125 LFP. Never had a problem feeding, jams, etc. Levered every time. After shooting 50 rounds. BlueJeans took over and didn't stop till we ran out of ammo. 250 rounds through it. As to accuracy. She hit a 12X8 consistantly at 25yds, then a swinger plate, 6" consistantly missing only once, at 35yds. She had a ball with it, and says its her fun gun now.

Overall, I'm very satisfied with it, and have a holster coming for it. I wish I could say it was fun, but BlueJeans wouldn't let me shoot it after I gave her a chance.

It is cute.(both the Rossi and BlueJeans). :) :) MT

I should add, it was not awkward to semi-shoulder and shoot. BlueJeans got it rocking after a few moments of levering and shooting, afterwards she was rocking it holding it semi-shouldered.

Enjoyed reading about your mare leg adventures!

Shameless

LOL...nope...not gonna say it....just too easy :)

• 1 month later...

Howdy,

im very interested in this weird little carbine pistol.

I might just sell a couple guns and git one.

Any further adventures with it??

Best

CR

Archived