SASS Wire Forum

Gotta share...

Deja Vous

Well to be completely honest, with all due respect to the speed of light, dark, and particle beams, there ain't nothing in this world faster than my wife armed with a credit card in Harrod's Department Store in London. Amazing. Like she vanished into thin air! :huh:

Just ask her.

EC

Dark is a discriptive word for the absense of light. There really is no such thing as dark. Just like cold is only a discription of the absense of heat. Light and heat are different forms of energy.

My contention in physics class was that if a black hole's gravitational pull could effect light, that travel on light beams might be a possibility. The professor was intrigued.

So if Einstien drove his car at the speed of light, in the dark, and turned his headlights on, would he still be driving in the dark? :blink:

Not einstein.. he had all his lights on all the time.. lol

Well to be completely honest, with all due respect to the speed of light, dark, and particle beams, there ain't nothing in this world faster than my wife armed with a credit card in Harrod's Department Store in London. Amazing. Like she vanished into thin air! :huh:

Just ask her.

EC

We do have a gift.. lol.....

Dark is a discriptive word for the absense of light. There really is no such thing as dark. Just like cold is only a discription of the absense of heat. Light and heat are different forms of energy.

My contention in physics class was that if a black hole's gravitational pull could effect light, that travel on light beams might be a possibility. The professor was intrigued.

So, being an art student.. I know that black is the absense of color.. so dark is simply no color. But who knows what it did with the color? I guess what I am saying is black is so dark that it simply colors over everythig around it.. still pink, and red. and blue are all there.. you just can't see them for the darkness of black. Or the fact that black drains color ....

Still color is there, and bright is there.. you just have to curl back the darkness is all.. You have to move past the colors that block out the fun colors.. lol

When someone questions the limits of the speed of light other jump in to see if the can legitimately prove or disprove it. real scientific effort is put forth.....

BUT question man's effect on global warming and you're rated right alongside flat earthers and holocaust deniers. No discussion, no argument, nor quarter.

Does that seem right to you?

Is that what all y'all call it? :blink:

Of course.. its a womans gift.. and a bad trait in a man.. lol. just like grey hair is old in a woman and attractive in a man.. .. its a trade off ...lol

When someone questions the limits of the speed of light other jump in to see if the can legitimately prove or disprove it. real scientific effort is put forth.....

BUT question man's effect on global warming and you're rated right alongside flat earthers and holocaust deniers. No discussion, no argument, nor quarter.

Does that seem right to you?

Okay you brought it up... not me... Global warming is what the earth does, and has done before and she also does cool... With that why is earth a SHE??? Anyhow... So we will warm and we will cool.. does man makes difference? Course we do, so do cows... so should we go ahead and have a huge beef BBQ?

I will never be able to prove where we came from, where we are going.. I can only use my faith. And I will never know what is the fastest speed, I can only guess that I am not that smart, and everyday life changes.. Heck I can't even be counted on to not dump water off the top of a ez-up on a pal at a dinner.. so why ask me? lol... My point is, while I do have a pretty good IQ, I know you are doubting that one.. lol.... I don't know so much and never will... I dream, I think and I wonder out loud at times. Life is a mystery to me, people are so much fun, so interesting and so brillant, all of them... I just don't like it when someone tells me that "they KNOW, when even the most scientific minds don't know ..... While I do know God exisits I think we do have proof of that,... he travels at a speed much faster than light.. I have seen it .. a bright life flashed before my eyes in a heart beat.... I may not be smart, but I am a thinker... and we don't understand speed yet,.... jmho

Of course.. its a womans gift.. and a bad trait in a man.. lol. just like grey hair is old in a woman and attractive in a man.. .. its a trade off ...lol

Ahhhhh......so you think I'm attractive do you?????.........sweeeeeet! :D

Ahhhhh......so you think I'm attractive do you?????.........sweeeeeet! :D

Are you telling me you are not? lol.. Geesh.. you guys are nutty.. lol

Wimpster -- gots a rum drink fer yah.

Called a Dark n Stormy. Favoite drink o' the sailboat racer set:

12 oz of ginger beer. 6 oz of a dark sweet rum (I'm likin' the Trader Vic Dark Rum) Combine in a tall chilled glass, over ice, with a quarter of a lime. Yum!

Two, and you can't fell your feet - three, and you don't care.

And years ago there was a test that showed gravity was instantaneous. I believe the author was lynched by nerds.

I knew this thread would pay off if'n I kept readin'!

^_^

HiCcUp!

I knew this thread would pay off if'n I kept readin'!

^_^

HiCcUp!

Any thread that ends with guns, drinks, and a hiccup.. is a good one.. lol And nothing is as fast as superman.. .ol

Any thread that ends with guns, drinks, and a hiccup.. is a good one.. lol

yUp!

:D hIcCuP! :huh::blush:

yUp!

:D hIcCuP! :huh::blush:

So, Marshal Phil posed a great question about a car. the dark and with the lights on of off.. have enougher drink.. and let me know what you think of it.. lol.. just kdding..

So if Einstien drove his car at the speed of light, in the dark, and turned his headlights on, would he still be driving in the dark? :blink:

That is a gud un :) I understand the he had a pretty good sense of humor. He'd have like that . . . and probably puzzled over it. Maybe come up with a hole nu theory ? :excl::wacko:;)

Archived