SASS Wire Forum

Nevada State Championship

Creeker, SASS #43022

Eldorado 2011 - the SASS Nevada State Championship of Cowboy Action Shooting is coming up soon.

I CAN'T WAIT !!!!

As a posse marshal, I have seen the stages from our electronic walk through. Every one of them looks fast and fun.

(Eldorado gets the stages to the posse marshals ahead of the shoot so they can look them over and question anything that may need to be addressed before the physical walk thru - Just one more way that Eldorado prides itself on being a great shoot)

Expecting just about 200 shooters this year, shooting 12 stages.

Everyone will be on the range at the same time, so no worries about missing your partners from out of town or out of state.

This year they are even buying lunch for everyone after both days of main match shooting.

Full side matches, including long range, cowboy trap and 3 stage mini match on Thursday.

6 main match stages with team shoots, couples shoots and one on one shootoffs on Friday

6 main match stages and FORMAL awards banquet (at the local country club - no awards in a tent here) on Saturday

And top 20 shooters shoot off on Sunday.

And only a few miles from Las Vegas, Nevada (yes, I will be playing a poker tournament friday night).

Sun, Sin City and Cowboy Shooting... Don't get much better than that.

I hear there are still some open spots available if you want to shoot.

www.eldorado2011.com

Creeker.........I am looking forward to shooting Eldorado...........I'll be there with "Cowboy Ready Ammo" and ready to vend and shoot.........looking forward to seein old friends and especially the "Mad One"......will he be there..????..cause when the Mad One gets together with the Crazy One.....ya know there's gonna be FUNNNN......!!!!!!

See ya next week..........Wolf

Eldorado?

Next weekend?!?!?

Why doesn't anybody tell me these things????? :angry:

Maybe the other guys shooting duelist were hoping you would miss this one?

Guess the cats out of the bag now tho.

I'm warming up for it down at the Verde Valley Range War!! Wahoo! Can't wait for Eldorado!

Nevada could with the Battle of the States this year!!! Creeker...you'd better shoot fast AND straight this year! ;)

Creeker...you'd better shoot fast AND straight this year! ;)

fast AND straight? At the same time?

I can do one or I can do the other, doing both doesn't seem to be something I am capable of.:lol:

And even when I think I am shooting fast, then I shoot with you.

Then I realize how slow I am actually going... Thanks a lot.

Gonna get beat by the girls yet again. ;)

Maybe it's a good thing I ain't comin....last time I tried to go into a country club they called the cops!

Sounds like fun, watch out for Philly Slim though, he has something up his sleeve, and it ain't just his arm!

Grizz

Maybe it's a good thing I ain't comin....last time I tried to go into a country club they called the cops!

Sounds like fun, watch out for Philly Slim though, he has something up his sleeve, and it ain't just his arm!

Grizz

Last time I show YOU how to hide an Ace up there. :P

Archived