SASS Wire Forum

Missouri Bullet Co.

Whiskey Rick, SASS#84292

OK I will admit it I am slowly going crazy and my memory is suffering from it the most. BUT. Somewhere I have read that Missouri Bullet Co. publishes a "Promo Code" to aply to your bullet order for a 10% discount. But I will be dipped in sheep dip if I can remember where I read it.

Anybody of sound mind out there tell me? I have looked in the CC several times to no avail. And I can't think of any other publication I would have seen it in. NO big deal I quess but I buy several bundles at a time and 10% is 10%.

Whiskey.

Thankfully I can still remember to hold the guns and shoot.

OK I will admit it I am slowly going crazy and my memory is suffering from it the most. BUT. Somewhere I have read that Missouri Bullet Co. publishes a "Promo Code" to aply to your bullet order for a 10% discount. But I will be dipped in sheep dip if I can remember where I read it.

Anybody of sound mind out there tell me? I have looked in the CC several times to no avail. And I can't think of any other publication I would have seen it in. NO big deal I quess but I buy several bundles at a time and 10% is 10%.

Whiskey.

Thankfully I can still remember to hold the guns and shoot.

If you have the Dillon Blue Press magazine there is a code in their ad. But I thought it was 5%. Maybe our memories are out sniffing daisies in the fields together :lol:

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Hey! Thats where I saw it. Thanks for the memory jog. And yes you are correct it is 5%. But thats fine just about pays for the shipping.

Funny thing about that is I just placed an order for a few items from Dillon and still didn't remember to look there.

Life is cruel to an old guy! B)

Your club can also register with them, for free, and get their own promo code. Absolutely no obligation and is done immediately over the phone. They want a contact person's phone number just in case someone has a question/concern and they can address it with that person but that is all. Also, if you buy something like 20,000 or so bullets they give you a discount but don't give you both discounts.

Whiskey....we can also get a 5% discount by being a member of the Fort Des Moines Rangers. The promo code is on the FDMR web site.

By the way I just ordered bullets from them Friday evening on the computer. I got them yesterday in the mail.....forgive the pun but that's faster than a speeding bullet.

Chili Pepper Kid

The dillon code is "BluePress"

Nice to hear from ya Chilli, You shootin' FDMR Sunday?

Whiskey

The dillon code is "BluePress"

Nice to hear from ya Chilli, You shootin' FDMR Sunday?

Whiskey

Gonna miss Sunday. Wife wants to go outta town for the long weekend.

CPK

Archived