SASS Wire Forum

Wolfees I emptied my box..

Deja Vous

Thanks.. I didn't know it was full again.. So, how is truckin? Deja

Ah.. okay.. sorry... I emptied my EMAIL Box.. geesh guys.. I guess all I can say is I get comfortable around people and I dont think stuff through much when I am.. and yes it gets worse over time.. lol...

Ah.. okay.. sorry... I emptied my EMAIL Box.. geesh guys.. I guess all I can say is I get comfortable around people and I dont think stuff through much when I am.. and yes it gets worse over time.. lol...

Sweetheart - just relax and enjoy - we love you like a sister, and we'll tease ya like one too - and some times you'll just have to blush . . .

Sweetheart - just relax and enjoy - we love you like a sister, and we'll tease ya like one too - and some times you'll just have to blush . . .

Shadows.. sometimes?? lol... You have no idea how hard I work to not blush.. being darker helps.. loll. you guys are a hoot and yeah,.. I love all of ya right back.. this is much more fun than most TV programs.. lol

Deja, ... I keep tellin ya not to leave the back door open. ;)

I love ya girl, but sometimes ya need to read what ya wrote before ya hit the send button.

But what the hay,...this place can get kind of dull when you're not around. :wub:

Archived