SASS Wire Forum

Info For Ohio Pards

Time to saddle up and call your Rep to oppose this nonsense ...

Link to story => Ohio HB263

House Bill 263 is a bill that seeks to ban private transfers of firearms at gun shows, and which seeks to create a registry of every single person who buys or sells a firearm at a gun show.

Follow up any calls or emails with a words on paper letter too. Hand written if you have decent handwriting. One hand written letter is worth about 500 emails. They show that the citizen took time and effort to get their thoughts to the capon. An email could easily be a cut an paste job that took 5 seconds and you have no clue what it says.

Voice of experience in CA talking.

ADDED -

This isn't to suggest that you shouldn't call or email if you don't or can't write a letter. I just wanted to point out that a a letter carries with it a lot more weight than an email of a phone call.

I just emailed my state senator and house rep. I told them this will only affect LAW ABIDING CITIZENS! :angry:

Howdy Rye! I knew you could be relied on to give 'em a stern talking-to.

One of the things I found troubling was her statement about the other members of the legislature ...

"So what's to guarantee me that, you know, any one of the members in this chamber who hold a concealed carry wouldn't shoot me in the head?" - Representative Tracy Maxwell

The woman obviously has a deep mistrust of her fellow House members, and probably some psych issues too. At the very least she she should be censured for her insulting comments.

Howdy Rye! I knew you could be relied on to give 'em a stern talking-to.

One of the things I found troubling was her statement about the other members of the legislature ...

"So what's to guarantee me that, you know, any one of the members in this chamber who hold a concealed carry wouldn't shoot me in the head?" - Representative Tracy Maxwell

The woman obviously has a deep mistrust of her fellow House members, and probably some psych issues too. At the very least she she should be censured for her insulting comments.

Someone needs to drag her out to a gun range and let her shoot and see how much fun it is! Yea right!:lol: She sounds like a typical anti-gun whacko!:blink:

Archived