SASS Wire Forum

BADGER MOUNTAIN RANGE WAR Aug 26-28

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Entries sent.

Ya'll got a couple Kansas shooters coming your way. Can't wait to get there and start the fun!

Please tell me it ain't 110 degrees there like it is here... :wacko: I'm needing a vacation from this heat!

Dan

Howdy,

It was 75 at the range today.

KK

Howdy all,

I am really looking forward to those temps! :D We are from Wichita and although we don't belong as members to any local club we mainly shoot with the clubs in Hutchinson and Benton although we have been expanding our range and shooting elsewhere in the state as time and gas money allow. ^_^ We both shot PoP and EoT this year and had a great time doing so. Colorado is my favorite state to visit for about a thousand reasons so the natural course of events is to take in a cowboy shoot in the the Rockies. I cannot wait! We are so looking forward to meeting and shooting with you all.

Figger on one wrangler and one lady wrangler added to the shooter's list.

See ya'll soon!

Dan

Howdy all,

I am really looking forward to those temps! :D We are from Wichita and although we don't belong as members to any local club we mainly shoot with the clubs in Hutchinson and Benton although we have been expanding our range and shooting elsewhere in the state as time and gas money allow. ^_^ We both shot PoP and EoT this year and had a great time doing so. Colorado is my favorite state to visit for about a thousand reasons so the natural course of events is to take in a cowboy shoot in the the Rockies. I cannot wait! We are so looking forward to meeting and shooting with you all.

Figger on one wrangler and one lady wrangler added to the shooter's list.

See ya'll soon!

Dan

Howdy,

Room has been made.

KK

I see the scores are up from yesterday's Colorado Cowboys match. Kiowa Kid shooting FCGF huh?

Grizz

Yep just trying to have a little fun but will be back on the Gamer track after annual.

KK

Entries sent.

Ya'll got a couple Kansas shooters coming your way. Can't wait to get there and start the fun!

Please tell me it ain't 110 degrees there like it is here... :wacko: I'm needing a vacation from this heat!

Dan

Entry Received ~ in the nick of time! Only two slots left!

I think it was 80o when we shot yesterday. Should be cooling off by the end of the month ~ and it's a dry heat, right?

Looking forward to seeing you,

eGG

Well if you have not gotten your entry in yet it is too late! We are FULL!!!!!!!

See you all in a couple weeks!!!!!!!

Painted Filly

Archived