SASS Wire Forum

BADGER MOUNTAIN RANGE WAR Aug 26-28

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to shootin with you.

KK

Keep those entries coming in, it looks like it's going to be a record breaking annual.

KK

Keep those entries coming in, it looks like it's going to be a record breaking annual.

KK

It's going to be another great shoot, looking forward to seeing and shooting with you.

Thanks

KK

It's going to be another great shoot, looking forward to seeing and shooting with you.

Thanks

KK

BMRW is getting near, do not miss the best shoot in the Rockies.

KK

Dag gummit KK! Was lookin forward to comin up but my lady is having lasic (sp) eye surgery that Friday, and a follow up that Sat. Apparently after they slice part of your eye off, zap it, and put it back you can't drive that afternoon. I regretfully will not be able to attend.

So here is a BTT

Brimstone(doesn't life know I have steel bad guys to sling lead at) Jerome

Dag gummit KK! Was lookin forward to comin up but my lady is having lasic (sp) eye surgery that Friday, and a follow up that Sat. Apparently after they slice part of your eye off, zap it, and put it back you can't drive that afternoon. I regretfully will not be able to attend.

So here is a BTT

Brimstone(doesn't life know I have steel bad guys to sling lead at) Jerome

Not a problem hope to see you at a monthly.

KK

KK and Painted Filly - I don't see either of you on the shooters list, whats up with that?

Yeah! What's up with that?

eGG

(who is also holding back the family registration, seeing if any LFC show up!)

We are lazy and have not sent our entry yet. It is going out tomorrow I promise. Most of the board members have not sent theirs yet. We all wait till late.

I dont see your name either by the way! :)

Painted Filly

Howdy,

Keep on sending those entries, looks like a record busting shoot.

KK

If you haven't heard we are going to offer FCGF for a class at this years annual, so all you soot lords get those entries in.

KK

Don't forget the Long Range shootin on Friday of the annual. Get your long guns, shooting sticks, and eagle eyes out. We'll be shooting on the long distance range after the main match this next weekend. That's the August monthly. Anyone wanting to get some current data for their sights can do so. We'll have some paper NRA bulls set up for sighting in as well as plenty of steel.

Whiskey James

If you haven't heard we are going to offer FCGF for a class at this years annual, so all you soot lords get those entries in.

KK

Kiowa I was Looking forward to shooting FCGF, and Gordo put me in Ladies FCGF B) is he tring to tell me sumthin. Looking forward to the BMRW

Windy Ike

Get your entries in!!!!!!! There are several people I am not seeing on the list!!!!! You know who you are! :)

We are going to have a great time!!!!!

Painted Filly

We are getting fuller by the day. Get your entries in!. By the way you can bring them with you when you shoot with us on Saturday....hint hint!!!!!! :)

Painted Filly

Hey Filly or CC, I'm not familiar with the range at Lake George, on Stage one, how do you make rifle and shotgun safe as you will be moving directly downrange from where you shoot them?

Grizz,

I think they will have a vertical rack there. Not sure what Kiowa is doing exactly. But what ever it is you can be sure will be safe.

They will be fun. Kiowa does great stages.

You could come and see for your self!!!! :)

Painted Filly

Filly, oh I have no doubts at all that it will be safe, but that just jumped out at me. Have a great match.

And now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

Badger Mountain Range War, the annual match of the Colorado Cowboys is coming up soon! Get those registrations in!

Step right up folks, what could be better than a great annual match run by some of the absolute best folks in SASS shooting stages among permanent props nestled in the pine trees of the Rocky Mountains?

Entries sent.

Ya'll got a couple Kansas shooters coming your way. Can't wait to get there and start the fun!

Please tell me it ain't 110 degrees there like it is here... :wacko: I'm needing a vacation from this heat!

Dan

Archived