SASS Wire Forum

Joplin, MO.

Irish Tom

Apparently God hates everybody but the Westboro Baptist Church.

Their disgusting insanity is really unbelievable. :angry: :angry:

Those nuts showed up here a few years back. They upset one local guy who was driving by with a friend. He turned around and drove his dually truck through the middle of the crowd, barely missing several who jumped out of the way. Guy turns his truck around and headed for them again, and they all got in their cars and went to the police station. Police told them "that sucks, huh?" They haven't been back since. And no, it wasn't me in the dually.(at least I wasn't driving)

Cash

Those nuts showed up here a few years back. They upset one local guy who was driving by with a friend. He turned around and drove his dually truck through the middle of the crowd, barely missing several who jumped out of the way. Guy turns his truck around and headed for them again, and they all got in their cars and went to the police station. Police told them "that sucks, huh?" They haven't been back since. And no, it wasn't me in the dually.(at least I wasn't driving)

Cash

They always have there video cameras running so they can document anything they might be able to use in a lawsuit. I'm surprised they didn't push that incident.

Their message of hate is so far from Christianity to be ridiculous.

I am aware that the sole purpose is to generate funds through lawsuits but in my humble opinion, may they rot in hell!

Their message of hate is so far from Christianity to be ridiculous.

I am aware that the sole purpose is to generate funds through lawsuits but in my humble opinion, may they rot in hell!

If there's an Extreme Hell, I hope they end up there. :angry:

Archived