SASS Wire Forum

I need some blue grips...

Three Foot Johnson

... for the original Vaquero. It's a B Western thing. :P I did a quick search of gripmakers, but didn't see any.

Blue solid color stain?

go to westernandwildlifewonders.com Contact them, send a sample of the color you are looking for. Teepee Creeper will do his best to match the color exactly. As you may remember, Green and I both have colored grips to match our alias and color scheme. We had our grips made here and are thrilled. Cannot say enough nice things.

go to westernandwildlifewonders.com Contact them, send a sample of the color you are looking for. Teepee Creeper will do his best to match the color exactly. As you may remember, Green and I both have colored grips to match our alias and color scheme. We had our grips made here and are thrilled. Cannot say enough nice things.

Yep, He made Blue grips for Biggest Heart's Lightnings!

That reminds me of some "blue grips" I saw down around Farmington, New Mexico, back in the early seventies. They were on a stainless Smith and Wesson and belonged to a member of the local tribal police.

These grips were truly a work of art. They were sterling silver inlaid with big chunks of tourquoise! I've never seen any like them since. WOW!

Guest jeweler jim

Eagle Grips has just come out with some new stuff that comes in a number of colors. Don't have all the details, but from the limited info I got there are two or three colors that might pass for green and/or blue. Don't know if they are on their web site yet but you might give em a call.

... for the original Vaquero. It's a B Western thing. :P I did a quick search of gripmakers, but didn't see any.

See page three of the single action grip pages . . . Blue Denim Grips

Also - Page five has a blue dyed burl . . looks like candy apple blue!

Archived