SASS Wire Forum

WTS - 50th Anniversary Blackhawks .357

$1000 shipped to your FFL.

First one to say "I'll take 'em" right here gets 'em.

4 5/8" barrel, blue

For those unfamiliar with the guns, here's a link to a closed auction for a gun that is exactly like the pair I have for sale including the red box. These guns have the small grip frames. See photos here. I can take photos if someone feels they would like to see the actual guns, but they're brand spankin' new.

$1000 shipped to your FFL.

First one to say "I'll take 'em" right here gets 'em.

4 5/8" barrel, blue

For those unfamiliar with the guns, here's a link to a closed auction for a gun that is exactly like the pair I have for sale including the red box. These guns have the small grip frames. See photos here. I can take photos if someone feels they would like to see the actual guns, but they're brand spankin' new.

BTT

I should have bought a pair (maybe two pair) when CDNN Sports had them. You snooze, you lose. Even though I have a pair of New Vaqueros, these are tempting. Get thee behind me, Buck D. Law!

The flattop Blackhawks have the size and feel of the New Vaquero with sights that (for me) are easier to pick up. Gentle reader, if you are a new cowboy shooter and need revolvers, this is a great choice and a good price based on what I've seen these go for at my local gun shop.

BTT

Archived