SASS Wire Forum

Lone Star's Round Up 20th Anniversary Shoot

Round Up was awesome! We had a fantastic time and you folks sure know how treat people right! My hats off to all involved. I know the weather was a bit nasty on Sunday but could've been much worse. Old Syene had a run on slickers for sure. Me and Rattlesnake were sure glad they had a couple left for us.

I hope Gunslinger is OK he got his eye injured and didn't come back on Sunday. He toughed it out and shot the rest of the day on Saturday though.

I need help remembering all the top winners can some folks help me with that.

Here are a few:

Blind Bob 1st in 49er and 2nd overall

Cowhand 1st in Classic Cowboy

Rattlesnake..... well whatever!

It was Two Gun Johnnie's birthday and he worked his butt off all weekend along with Rhonda his wife. Chula Cat made some tasty grub. etc etc...

Thanks again everyone for a good time and a great match!

Colt

Colt

Thank you very much for the kind words. All the Officers of Lone Star would like to thank everyone for coming to Roundup. 133 shooters signed up this year. I know the weather didn't help on Sunday, but we stuck it out. We worked long and hard on this match wanting to make it a match that all enjoyed.

Folks if you didn't make it, here is what you missed. We gave out top awards for top man, top woman, and top junior. This is the first time I have seen the same shooter take top junior and top overall. The one and only Rattlesnake Wrangler. GREAT JOB YOUNG MAN!!!! We are proud of you.

Thanks again Colt for the birthday gift. I was not expecting that.

Thanks again to all who attended.

Two Gun Johnnie

LSFSC VP

Well, I had FUN Friday and Sat. Got really sick Sat. Night and was forced to come home Sun. morning :angry: Not that I was looking forward to shooting in the COLD RAIN anyhow! Thanks for having such a good shooting venue and all the hard workers!! I'll be back!

Colt

Thank you very much for the kind words. All the Officers of Lone Star would like to thank everyone for coming to Roundup. 133 shooters signed up this year. I know the weather didn't help on Sunday, but we stuck it out. We worked long and hard on this match wanting to make it a match that all enjoyed.

Folks if you didn't make it, here is what you missed. We gave out top awards for top man, top woman, and top junior. This is the first time I have seen the same shooter take top junior and top overall. The one and only Rattlesnake Wrangler. GREAT JOB YOUNG MAN!!!! We are proud of you.

Thanks again Colt for the birthday gift. I was not expecting that.

Thanks again to all who attended.

Two Gun Johnnie

LSFSC VP

You are sure welcome my friend! I didn't kn ow what to get so we got you something I would like. Thanks so much for all your hard work and friendship.

Colt

A very big thank you to all that attended RoundUp #20. A special thank you to Central Belle and Diamond Dagger for helping in the kitchen, I could not have done it without you! Also thanks to Texas Slim for loaning us the awning, and being there with his gang to set it up.

I had a great time visiting with everyone that I could. If I missed talking to you, I'll be at State in 2 weeks, come look me up. :-)

Chula Kat

Colt and Rattlesnake,

It's great to hear the results. Congrats to Rattlesnake for sure. As always, congrats to you Colt for all his success. Hope to see you both soon,

Cash

Colt and Rattlesnake,

It's great to hear the results. Congrats to Rattlesnake for sure. As always, congrats to you Colt for all his success. Hope to see you both soon,

Cash

Hey Cash

Great to hear from you as always. That Snake is keeping me on my toes for sure! I told him it's ok to beat me as long as he beats everyone else too!!! Fair is fair right??? Lol.

Hope to see y'all soon

Colt

Great Club Members, Great location, great stages, great food, great posses, great friends, :D:):lol::rolleyes::D

Damn, Makes one think of movin over to that part of the Great State Of Texas! :FlagAm:

49r

Blind Bob

Buckaroo boy

Rattler snake Wrangler ***match Winner***:D

Cowboy

Justin Parker

Classic cowboy

Cowhand

Elder statesman

Tennessee Star

Frontier cartridge duelist

Yosemite Jim

Frontier cartridge gunfighter

Willie Earp

Frontiersman

The Briscoe Kid

Mens gunfighter

Rusty Remington

Ladies duelist

Kansas City Sneed

Ladies frontier cartridge

Little Star

Mens B western

Indian Jack

Mens duelist

Bad Bob Hardin

Mens frontier Cartridge

Spur Roberts

Senior Duelist

Denton Dancer

Senior Ladies

Calico Calie

Senior men

Goatneck Clem

Silver Senior

PineyWoods Jim

Silver Senior Ladies

Rosie Rash

Wrangler

Colt Faro

Young Gun

2 shot Watson

Cowgirl

Shell Belle

Ladies 49r

Kiamichi Queen

Ladies B Western

Louisiana Lady

Ladies Gunfighter

Chula Kat

Ladies Wrangler

Shotgun Sheri

hopefully I didn't forget anyone ^_^

Great Match, a big thanks to all the staff and helpers. Met a lot of great pards and had a great time. Great prizes, Great stages and great food. Got a little cold Sunday but us cowboys are tough and can handle it, right?

P.S. Sorry did not see your post when I posted.

My thanx to all who allowed me to shoot through Saturday.

I would have much preferred to be with all y'all in the rain Sunday, than to be at work, but I gots to buy reloading supplies!

Again..Great Match. Cant wait until Halloween!

SOso

I had a great time shooting with all my friends. The match was good the food everything was great. Some said it rained Sunday? That wasn't rain! Mule Camp 09 was rain. There was no mud on my boots. Believe me.....I don’t like walking in mud.

My new Rivers worked pretty good. Believe I'll keep them.

Cowhand

Archived