SASS Wire Forum

I will be off the wire for a while...

Deja Vous

I'll spring fer the bucket of Tar.

Rat, tell yer momma we are thinkin' 'bout her!!

~EE Taft~

Sorry.. but there does come a time in your life when ya have to see that people are tryin to hurt you.. and you don't understand why... so I will read you stuff guys. but I need some time to simply move on here in my life..

when you sense a game is being played you move on.. Like I said they will never make me cry.. but they will make me harder in my heart and to carry a bigger gun.. lol See y'all again.. but I need some time now..

i was given a few things recently and I have boxed them up in their wood box and i will move them out of my home.. Being part indian sets you up for people who think white people can create medicine.. lol

so, in to a wood box and outta here like my stuff is in cardboard box.. you have to at sometime in your life realize that friends are those who are honest with ya, not those who try to hurt ya. . GN.. DV.

Well Darlin- I gotta say ya really do live up to ya alias -----------------------------------

i am back!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know the commerical.. I can bring home the back and fry it up in the pan.. lol.. Okay,,,, make it chicken and my deep fryer is one.. lol.. Rats loves fried chicken.. I am fine.. we are cool and I have a thread about this.. thanks y'all for being there... I miss my MO pars.. you all were so good to me thru everything.. You never asked me questions.. just gave me your love and support.. I can handle a battle, as long as I dont' take the battle to you or your emails.. if you get my drift .. lol.. This was a Deja didn't read moment.. I read the name and did not see the misspellings... so dumb.. so what I thought was wrong.. and I am insane.. lol.. But much happier knowing I am insane.. thanks to y'all for being there.. and for caring.. I am not much, but I am if you count all of you.. cuz you are the very best.. Thanks.. DV

i am back!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know the commerical.. I can bring home the back and fry it up in the pan.. lol.. Okay,,,, make it chicken and my deep fryer is one.. lol.. Rats loves fried chicken.. I am fine.. we are cool and I have a thread about this.. thanks y'all for being there... I miss my MO pars.. you all were so good to me thru everything.. You never asked me questions.. just gave me your love and support.. I can handle a battle, as long as I dont' take the battle to you or your emails.. if you get my drift .. lol.. This was a Deja didn't read moment.. I read the name and did not see the misspellings... so dumb.. so what I thought was wrong.. and I am insane.. lol.. But much happier knowing I am insane.. thanks to y'all for being there.. and for caring.. I am not much, but I am if you count all of you.. cuz you are the very best.. Thanks.. DV

I have absolutely no idea what any of that means but welcome back. :lol:

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Welcome back... lady.

BTW... you ever hear of former poster on the Wire... Judy Longlegs? For some reason... after I read yore post above... somethin' struck a cord with me.

ts

Welcome back... lady.

BTW... you ever hear of former poster on the Wire... Judy Longlegs? For some reason... after I read yore post above... somethin' struck a cord with me.

ts

Or that gal from AZ...........that was kin to Billy the Kid??????? :rolleyes: Whatshername?

Or that gal from AZ...........that was kin to Billy the Kid??????? :rolleyes: Whatshername?

Good point there, Col....

Seems like it was... "Cathouse ______ " somethin' or 'nother...

Maybe I'm wrong... thinkin' bout somebody else.

Wonder if Geja Gu has anything 'gainst Mormons?

ts

I think he was refering to Can Chaser Kate not Cathouse Kate.

At any rate Judy Longlegs and Can Chaser Kate were entertaining but pretty troubled souls.

BH

Yepper...

You gotta mind like a steel trap there... Pard!

BTW... I really like that Cathouse Kate... sweet woman. Never did understand Can Chaser...

ts

Archived