SASS Wire Forum

I will be off the wire for a while...

Deja Vous

Sorry.. but there does come a time in your life when ya have to see that people are tryin to hurt you.. and you don't understand why... so I will read you stuff guys. but I need some time to simply move on here in my life..

when you sense a game is being played you move on.. Like I said they will never make me cry.. but they will make me harder in my heart and to carry a bigger gun.. lol See y'all again.. but I need some time now..

i was given a few things recently and I have boxed them up in their wood box and i will move them out of my home.. Being part indian sets you up for people who think white people can create medicine.. lol

so, in to a wood box and outta here like my stuff is in cardboard box.. you have to at sometime in your life realize that friends are those who are honest with ya, not those who try to hurt ya. . GN.. DV.

Thanks for the PM..s but I need time to focus on my direction.. it appears I have been believing in the wrong stuff.. is all.. thanks.. so much for caring..

Deja,

Never met you, don't really know you , but you seem to know what you are talking about when posting.

Now...life progresses. I have been shooting muzzleloaders for almost 40 years and been reenacting almost as long. Been a mountain man, soldier, settler, hunter and Shawnee. All this while tending a family and serving in the Army all over the world.

Each reincarnation marked some point in my life when I had to move on. My last bout as a Shawnee was the most dear to me because I am Mingo from way back. I left that behind when I was remarried and we both thought that SASS would be a mutual interest. Turns out I don't play well with others and I just enjoy shooting ...anything...with or without a group to play with. There is nothing wrong with having a solitary sport you can enjoy.

You should feel free to keep the real friends, move on from those that vex you and enjoy yourself. I will burn some sage and tobac for you little sister.

Va en pax,

Mingo

You will be missed girl.If you need anything, or just to talk for real pm me and I will leave you a number. Prayers are up for you young lady.

You do whatever it takes for you to keep on laughing. Go with God. There'll be a candle in the window.

Hope everything works out for you.

Whatever your burden, I pray that it is lifted from your shoulders.

Whatever your gift, may it stay with you forever.

Hurry back, Deja! We'll miss ya!

:(

~EE Taft~

Deja, best of luck. As a newbie on the forum I've always liked your humor.

I'm thinking that you've got quite a few cowboys that'll back your play.

Take care and we'll all look forward to your return.

I'm not sure what to say that hasn't already been said. I'm hoping your absence will be a short one, and that, as EE so eloquently stated, that your burdens are lifted from your shoulders.

Take care

Here's another cowpoke that's gonna be a missin' ya sumptin' fierce. Please hurry back, cause we do really need and care for ya' here.

I ain't much ta' look at, but I got a set of strong shoulders to lean on if'n ya' needs 'em.

I'm sad today, ... Daja's gone away.

I hope all works out well for you and your dad. I'm going to miss ya darlin.

Dutchman

Well shucks Deja, I sure hope that you will keep on shootin' with yer Pards at The Cowboys. Don't know what all has transpired here on the Wire and its none of my business, but me n' the Mrs. are wishin' you the very best and happiness.

Roy n' Terri

Deja, tryed to send you a PM, but it didn't go through.

I am you're blood brother..

And I will always be you're friend.

Deja, tryed to send you a PM, but it didn't go through.

I am you're blood brother..

And I will always be you're friend.

Me too. Her message box is full.

Take it from a Dog.. mom is getting tougher .. lol.. She is just hiding out in case she needs too.. but I think she has upgraded enough, and researched.. so she will be back tomorrow.. she talks about you'll the time.. geesh.. i am so tired of that.. All I want is my food, toys, play time, cookies.. and laying on my mom.. She is not happy with just me... she wants all of you too.. geesh.. I don't understand why she is so greedy.. lol..

Mom says you all are the best, so are her new CA pals.. and she missed all of you... Hugs.. Moms baby Ratdog..

Happy Trails, Deja. May they bring you back to us soon and fully healed.

Well shucks Deja, I sure hope that you will keep on shootin' with yer Pards at The Cowboys. Don't know what all has transpired here on the Wire and its none of my business, but me n' the Mrs. are wishin' you the very best and happiness.

Roy n' Terri

I can't pm yet cuz i am a new dog.. lol.. but my mom is fine.. nothng out here.. tell ya later..

Roy n' Terri

Hey.. Ricochet.. moms says you and Terri are very cool... She will be back we hope tomrrow... For now I am taking over.. I have my own accout.. but I don't have a photo yet or PM yet.. so draining on me that i DON'T have a photo and PM yet.. lol.. She is just in the dog house a bit...is All.. we are uprading our systems a bit again.. lol mom is such a geek.. lol

Someone hurt my SASS sister. Maybe we need to get a rope.

:angry:

I'm buying!

I'm heatin' up a brandin' arhn and the fahr's down to coals!!

Y'all get the rope on 'em and I'll see to it they get the whole lesson.

Been told I was hell with a cinch ring!!

I'll pluck a couple o' chickens if'n someone wants to bile up a bucket o' tar...

Chickasaw, I'll call "Heads" when ya flips ol' Noz...! :rolleyes:

I'm sure you horse people are familiar with a twitch. We could use that to get him to the fire.

Talk to us Rat Dog. What's going on with your Momma?

Rat!! You go lick mamma's face fer us 'n' tell her we's a thinkin' 'bout her!!

Archived