SASS Wire Forum

Ruger Single Six in 32 H&R

Mose

Pards,

I have an opportunity to buy a pair of Ruger single six's in 32 caliber. I know that the grip is smaller

that my wife or son could use. (I'm trying to get them in to cowboy shooting). They are "blued" and in

great condition.

What is a fair price? Any issues with this gun? Are holsters readily available?

Mose

A fair price for one person is not a fair price to another, it is what you want to pay, now 32 brass is hard to get compared to the others, seems like everyone is on backorder, wish you luck on your decision, the new style rugers are small frame, must have pretty small hands, I know people that went the route you are trying to go and then switch to the small frame ruger in 38

All for now JD Trampas

The fixed sighted Single Six 32 HR mag guns came in several grip sizes so be careful. Some came with old model Vaquero sized grips, there were lots more with shorter grips, there were a few other grip configurations also, so make sure you know what you are getting. They are very good guns.

Pards,

I have an opportunity to buy a pair of Ruger single six's in 32 caliber. I know that the grip is smaller

that my wife or son could use. (I'm trying to get them in to cowboy shooting). They are "blued" and in

great condition.

What is a fair price? Any issues with this gun? Are holsters readily available?

Mose

Mernickle Custom Leather just took an order for holsters for my wife's Single Sixes. Mernickle and other custom holster makers have no problem producing CAS holsters for Single Sixes. Starline sells brass. Like many of their products it is on backorder. My wife's Single Sixes are very nice firearms. If I ever want to shoot gunfighter I will borrow them.

Mose;

I was looking for a pair for a friend a few months ago and the going rate seemed to be in the $900.00 and above range, per pair, depending on if they were blue or stainless and consecutive serial numbers or not.

They are great guns. I have two pair.

Marshal Stone

Yes, they are very good guns.

Some came with Birdhead grips, Some with the shorter plow handle grips (Vaquerito) and as GCK mentioned, some could be found with the standard size OMV grips.

Nonetheless.....great guns.....afterall, they are Rugers.

..........Widder

Archived