SASS Wire Forum

Deja......Your own personal Misery weather forecast......

EE Taft

BEEP BEEP BA BEEPBA BEEPBEEP.

This just in from our weather eye on the ground...............

Welll, ..........(HiCcUp) I'm a' lookin' out this here winder an' there appppears ta be this white stuff on tha ground..........

Hang on,........Tryin' ta stuff a lime in a Corona bottle.........

And they be callin' fer more a' this here white stuff through tha night an' inta tooooomorra, with some shi...... :blink: ......sleet an' freezin' rain.......

........then, (mind you this is fer NE Misery)........(Least I think that's where I'm at) it's gonna change over ta rain wid a high of 39 and flood tha river causin'

me ta break out tha canoe (and tha tequila) an' row row row my lanky butt ta safety.

Other than dat, It be not bad.

Folks south of here (from yer old neck of the woods) will probly be wormer yet...............did I say WORMER?!?! I'm meant WARMER! And get more rain than anythin' else.

After tha mess o' rain and sleet and white stuff and dogs and cats it's due to get cold again..............

This is EE Taft on tha ground (how tha hell do I get up from here?!? :) ) Reportin'

:blush:

BEEP BEEP BA BEEPBA BEEPBEEP.

This just in from our weather eye on the ground...............

Welll, ..........(HiCcUp) I'm a' lookin' out this here winder an' there appppears ta be this white stuff on tha ground..........

Hang on,........Tryin' ta stuff a lime in a Corona bottle.........

And they be callin' fer more a' this here white stuff through tha night an' inta tooooomorra, with some shi...... :blink: ......sleet an' freezin' rain.......

........then, (mind you this is fer NE Misery)........(Least I think that's where I'm at) it's gonna change over ta rain wid a high of 39 and flood tha river causin'

me ta break out tha canoe (and tha tequila) an' row row row my lanky butt ta safety.

Other than dat, It be not bad.

Folks south of here (from yer old neck of the woods) will probly be wormer yet...............did I say WORMER?!?! I'm meant WARMER! And get more rain than anythin' else.

After tha mess o' rain and sleet and white stuff and dogs and cats it's due to get cold again..............

This is EE Taft on tha ground (how tha hell do I get up from here?!? :) ) Reportin'

EEEs.. lol... I am so happty to be warm it was 80 today.. last year at this time I was a fur ball.. loll.. Meaning I was wrapped up in a fuzzy blanket for about 3 months.. with long undies back there.. lol Snow.. uh.. okay in small doses I can handle it... but I dont like it much anymore.. Ice is my real fear.. ya' ll have any idea how many times I fell on my hinny?? lol... in one day??? lol.. I miss my pards, but I do not miss the weather..

The green is pretty the homesa re pretty. .but I am a weinnie.. I get tooooo cold.. lol

Well, I was wrong!!!!

Didn't do much more than drizzle rain here today.

drizzle...........drizzle...........drizzle..........

Ya ever notice how funny that word sounds?

Sno all gone, been in the 50's most of the weak, still sitting in me easy chair wid me Big Chief blanket, the one with the buffalos on it.

Tok Sassys limo out today and got it washed at the new carwash....hand sudsy washed to be exact.

Still laid up with my back injury, might be back to werk this week ...maybe. I'm in no hurry. Got a new boss, she sure is a hoot to werk with. Cute too, her Hubby is 6'4" and one hallofa good guy.Kinda makes me wandering eye stay in it's place. <_<

Stay warm folks, spring is on the way :rolleyes:

News Flash!!!!!!!!!!!

We are in for another 4~8 inches 'a this here white stuff come tomorrow night inta thursday.

Afterwards very cold temps will spill in causing the case of beer on my back porch to become very cold.

Good chance of drinkability by tomorrow night (or here in about 5 minutes, which ever comes first)

Break out the gloves and make some snowballs. gonna toss 'em in tha air and blast 'em with tha SxS!!

EE Taft (HiCcUp) reportin'

:)

Slick, GET TO FEELIN' BETTER, PARD!!!!

News Flash!!!!!!!!!!!

We are in for another 4~8 inches 'a this here white stuff come tomorrow night inta thursday.

Afterwards very cold temps will spill in causing the case of beer on my back porch to become very cold.

Good chance of drinkability by tomorrow night (or here in about 5 minutes, which ever comes first)

Break out the gloves and make some snowballs. gonna toss 'em in tha air and blast 'em with tha SxS!!

EE Taft (HiCcUp) reportin'

:)

Slick, GET TO FEELIN' BETTER, PARD!!!!

Da snow comin' toward ya is da one we was to git but it took a noise dive...

And da cold...

It's brutle and long lastin'.

But not to worry...

We to git a "major" snowstorm later part of dis week.

Spect it'll be head'in yur way next !! :P

N~I~C~E!!

Thanks fer tha warnin'

Beer's chilled, tequila is warm...........

.......come on in an' have a drink!

It'll knock tha chill!!

:rolleyes:

~EE Taft~

Hmmmmm............ :rolleyes:

What was 'spose ta start tomorrow afternoon started tonight at midnight.........

..........What' er them weather folks drinkin'?

White stuff now fallin' from tha sky in NE Misery.........

...........Mama Taft won't be home 'til 3am from work...............

She's gonna haf'ta take it slow.............. :lol:

Dadgum weather! ;)

Well, I'm up waitin' fer the wife ta git home............Sooooo............

DRINKS 'ER ON ME!!!!!

;)

~EE Taft~

EE, ya needs to move south of I-44. Seems like all the bad stuff stays north of the median clear across the state.

I said that and we wind up with about 7" of global warming. Temps in the 5-8 range so it'll take a while for this to leave.

It was around 86 this weekend, I even took a walk up a hill out here. Beautiful!!

Man cold is below 70 don't ya'll know that? I am always told you know if its cold you can just bundle up more and stay warm, it is it hot what are you going to do... K.. sit in a tank of cold water in the shade and relax all day long.. instead of shiver.. loll

Tha White stuff has finally started full blast after thinkin' about it all day..........

Gotz me some deer cookin' up, beer chillin out............

............watchin' this flakey stuff fallin'............

Temp is due to drop to 0 or so tonight with a wind chill of -10 (might as well be -100,......It's damn cold!!)

...........I might go to bed early and hy~ber~nate tonight!!

EE, ya needs to move south of I-44. Seems like all the bad stuff stays north of the median clear across the state.

That sounds like a good plan..............

.........But knowin' my luck tha weather would follow me!! :rolleyes:

Deja, 70 would be just fine with me right now!!

Really, I don't mind winter.................(did I say I like winter?............... NO!)

~EE Taft~

There is little you can do about weather.. lol.. Back there when I was so cold and I fell in the parking lot in heels 3 times.. lol.. I reminded my self that you can't fix things by gumbling.. so I didn't.. lol.. I was never hurt by the falls so that was good enough luck!! I am cold out here too, but not as cold. But next winter, I am sure I will be looking for woolies again.. lol

Why not?.............

...........sounds like sumpin' I would say.

There is little you can do about weather.. lol.. Back there when I was so cold and I fell in the parking lot in heels 3 times.. lol.. I reminded my self that you can't fix things by gumbling.. so I didn't.. lol.. I was never hurt by the falls so that was good enough luck!! I am cold out here too, but not as cold. But next winter, I am sure I will be looking for woolies again.. lol

Sorry Deja, :rolleyes: didn't mean ta grumble!!

Cabin fever set in........

...........I'm ready fer some shootin'!!

Didn't get the rifle ordered yet............

........When I do, I'll be out shootin' in the snow if I have to!!

~EE Taft~

Sorry Deja, :) didn't mean ta grumble!!

Cabin fever set in........

...........I'm ready fer some shootin'!!

Didn't get the rifle ordered yet............

........When I do, I'll be out shootin' in the snow if I have to!!

~EE Taft~

Hey, EE's you can grumble.. I make my rules for me not for anyone else.... I don't grumble cuz I was raised that way and cuz I hate to listen to myself... but I like listening to others grumble.. they are much better at it than me.. lol,.

yeah, you need to buy a snowflake gun.. so you can shoot snowflakes... Hey.. do you have guns for your kids yet? those Red Ryder are really cool with an eye patch.. lol..

Thinkin' about gettin' 'em a pair of .22s to start out learnin' how to play this here SASS game. They want to but are still a bit too young. They already have BBguns and I .22 rifle (non CAS) that they shoot.

~EE Taft~

New weather eye update from EE (HiCcUp) Taft.

Well I'z lookin' out the winder at all this white stuff on the ground.............

.........It's so white out there that the WIRE even turned white!! :blink:

Maybe I sould lay off the tequila a bit.......... :wacko:

:lol:

~EE Taft~

New weather eye update from EE (HiCcUp) Taft.

Well I'z lookin' out the winder at all this white stuff on the ground.............

.........It's so white out there that the WIRE even turned white!! :blink:

Maybe I sould lay off the tequila a bit.......... :wacko:

:lol:

~EE Taft~

Tell ya what... I will check back for a report from a sober EEs tomorrow.. lol. I mean you could have knocked over a box of dishwasher soap and you think it is snowing.. lol

Tell ya what... I will check back for a report from a sober EEs tomorrow.. lol. I mean you could have knocked over a box of dishwasher soap and you think it is snowing.. lol

Is that why it smelled like lemons?

:blink:

Nope that ain't it at'all!

It's still white outside and here in da Saloon.

~EE(hIcCuP)Taft~

:huh:

You got's to weigh somethin before a fall hurts you. You don't weigh enough to even make a decent bounce.

You got's to weigh somethin before a fall hurts you. You don't weigh enough to even make a decent bounce.

Now that is just not true.. lol... I bounce really well and I have references too. I have been working on gaining weight for a few weeks now, and I am happy to report that I am gaining ground I think?? lol.. Maybe my brain is bigger? Maybe it is the lead in my pockets? lol

This here's EE Taft with yer weather ey.........blah blah blah.........

IT'S STILL SNOWIN' IN NE MISERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Make it stop!!!!!

Hey I know..........

.......Y'all help me choose......... :unsure:

'66 or '73????? :huh:

I'm only buyin' one.......

Someone flip a coin!!!!! :lol:

~EE Taft~

EE, rat now it's -15 and droppin'ike a rock.

So.... Ifin' ya don't mind.......

I'll come over and keep ya and da Ta-kill-ya company fer a while.

But I gotta warn ya...IFin' ya come up here......

I'll break out a bottle of Bulliet and we'll go down to da man cave and listen to some music !! :lol:

This here's EE Taft with yer weather ey.........blah blah blah.........

IT'S STILL SNOWIN' IN NE MISERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Make it stop!!!!!

Hey I know..........

.......Y'all help me choose......... :unsure:

'66 or '73????? :huh:

I'm only buyin' one.......

Someone flip a coin!!!!! :lol:

~EE Taft~

I can't tell you what you would like best, only you can do that. But now if you were buying it to GIVE to me I could help you out.. lol...

I can't tell you what you would like best, only you can do that. But now if you were buying it to GIVE to me I could help you out.. lol...

Hey EE,....

DATS A HINT IFIN' I EVER HEARDED ONE !!!!! :lol:

Yes Sir eeeee !!!!;)

EE, rat now it's -15 and droppin'ike a rock.

So.... Ifin' ya don't mind.......

I'll come over and keep ya and da Ta-kill-ya company fer a while.

But I gotta warn ya...IFin' ya come up here......

I'll break out a bottle of Bulliet and we'll go down to da man cave and listen to some music !! :lol:

Either one sounds like a good plan......

.........Flip a coin on that one too!

~EE Taft~

OK Deja, which one would you like?..........

..........And don't say Marlin. <_<

I'm goin' fer a CC gun. ;)

~EE Taft~

More of tha white stuff comin' tonight......

Cold......

Snowy.........

WHITE STUFF!!!!!!!!!

:angry:

Ready fer spring!

~EE Taft~

Archived