SASS Wire Forum

Chain Breaker sad news

As long as I have been cowboy shootin' Chain Breaker has always been a great Pard to me. Always a smile, welcoming, of of good cheer, a great sense of humor, and very proud of his career working with the railroad. I've even seen Chain Breaker shoot a match dressed on his conductor uniform. I will greatly miss Chain Breaker. His loss to us at The Cowboys and The Cajon Cowboys will be hard to take, he will be sorely missed by all who ever knew him. Our comfort is he is now with our Heavenly Father. My prayers are with his family during this time of great loss, may our Heavenly Father comfort them all.

Roy

A fine man and fellow vet. With condolences to the family, he has been added to the cowboy memorial page. ;)

Prayers up for his family and friends.He is in the arms of our Lord.

Guest Foothills Drifter
Sad news. Chain Breaker Bill Liscomb passed away Saturday Jan 8th at 2:29 pm

Our prayers go out for him and for his wife Janet.

Prayers go out to his family.

Guest Hoss Carpenter, SASS Life 7843

My prayers and condolences go out to Chainbreaker and his Kin Folk. God Bless a good man.

Hoss

BTT

Chain Breaker always liked to shoot first. So one day I asked him why? Told me he didn't want to see how others shot it so it won't change his mind.

Well Pard, I'm sure your first in the Big Posse too and without the pain. Now shoot and keep score!!

To his family, we loved him like a brother...Thanks for sharing him.

Archived