SASS Wire Forum

Merry Christmas

"And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, 'Fear not: for behold, I bring unto you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the City of David, a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.' And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God, and saying, 'Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.'"

Merry Christmas to all my SASS Wire Saloon friends.

Chili Pepper Kid

"And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, 'Fear not: for behold, I bring unto you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the City of David, a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.' And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God, and saying, 'Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.'"

Merry Christmas to all my SASS Wire Saloon friends.

Chili Pepper Kid

Merry Christmas to you too Chilis... I hope you have the best time with family and friends, and that 2011 is the best year you have ever had. Thanks for the post, I love that!!

Chili... I always knew there was a reason that I favored your posts... now I know why... Merriest of Christmasses to you and yours and fantastic 2011... God Bless...

Vaya con Dios

CPK, you have nailed the true reason and best part of Christmas. Even as an old man, I never tire of hearing

about that blessed night. Thanks and may God bless you and shower you with his Love.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Guest Henry Horns SASS #19579L

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS, Chili.

Hope to see y'all more often than just once this coming year.

Hazel sends HUGS.

Happy New Year, too.

Henry and Hazel,

also Rufus Edgar & ShortStep

Archived