SASS Wire Forum

Georgia State Match

Buck D. Law, SASS #62183

http://www.rbgc.org/Cowboy/cowboy.htm

Yank is right on the dates. The Georgia State Match moved to Riverbend Gun Club for 2011. An outstanding facility in the North Georgia mountains. It's going to be a great match.

Well, ya better inform Witch Doctor to bag up some VooDoo dust cause I hear tell some naughty Gunfighters are tryin to make this party in 2011.

p.s. - better make that 'naughty, evil Jedi GFer's!

..........Widder

Widder. If you have not been to River Bend, it is a beautiful range with 12 dedicated bays dug into the side of a hill--no make that a mountain--in north GA. They have a club house with running water and flush toilets. The cart path between the stages is paved. It is one of the nicest clubs I have shot and the people in the club are 1st rate. Witch Doctor and crew will do their best to make you feel at home. They are working on the web sight for the shoot at this time. Keep an eye out.

Hope to see ya there.

McKenzie

McKenzie:

I know what 'runnin water' is but I just might have to blaze a trail down your way in May just to find out more about this 'flush toilet'. Is that something like a small straight or a tineeee wineeee straight flush? :FlagAm::PB) (hope to make it and shake ye hand)

Max my good friend, my most tongue tied apologies for even thinking such aberguant thoughts. I meant to say: 'Rumors tell of a group of HUMBLE and MODEST Jedi GFer's' might show up at this Waltz. ;)

Merry Christmas all.

..........Widder (Walkin in a WidderWonder Land)

Archived