SASS Wire Forum

Thank you vets,

Cheyenne Culpepper 32827

As I walked into the clubhouse today the flag was at half mast...hmmmm I wondered, who died? Then I saw the date, Dec 7th, ahhh I said, to fly the flag at half mast today truly is the standard for doing so. I then watched some u tube videos on soldiers at Christmas, brought tears.

To all active and to those who have served in the past, Thank You and Merry Christmas. Thank you for preserving freedom that I may celebrate Christmas.

Merry Christmas

Cheyenne :FlagAm:

Thank you for remembering the price we have paid for our freedom. I will never forget and will remember forever my time in service of this great country.

It will be a fine day for us all when there is no more war. In the meatime, pray for those taht are serving now.

I think that I can speak for most Vets. We didn't do it for noteriety or thanks. A strong sense of duty to protect others unable to protect themselves is what motivated most, at least it did with me.

What did we get in return? A sense of pride that we signed that blank check.....

Medals be damned.....

I think that I can speak for most Vets. We didn't do it for noteriety or thanks. A strong sense of duty to protect others unable to protect themselves is what motivated most, at least it did with me.

What did we get in return? A sense of pride that we signed that blank check.....

Medals be damned.....

Hell, bout half tha guys i served with wer drafted :FlagAm:

They dun gud tho :D

Me, I joined up at 17 - Dont ask me why :blink:

Never regreted it tho -------------

Archived