SASS Wire Forum

SOLD Stoeger (reduced) SxS Shotgun (also a twist for brand new shooters) SPF

Please contact me through PM.  Shipping included to CONUS.  We can work out payment following contact.  Not interested in any trades.

Stoeger Coach, 12 g., 20" barrels, in like new condition.  This was the shotgun that I started with and replaced it with a CZ within a few months.  Chambers have been honed using the proper equipment and supplies from Brownell's, mouths reprofiled, factory bead replaced with a #4 brass bead, safety deactivated, firing pins replaced with pins from Longhunter, and lever spring replaced (don't remember from who).  Action locks up very tight, opens easily, shucks hulls and runs very well.  Slight dents in the wood behind wrist from practicing with snap caps.  $545 shipped with insurance in factory case. 

Edited to add an offer to new shooters looking for equipment:  Price will be lowered to $495 to any new shooter to CAS that can prove that they are new to the game and do not already have a SASS legal shotgun.  Verification of membership in SASS will be required.

image.thumb.jpeg.c16c9fbb85d56952c96cdef6408e9c74.jpeg

Edited by Shawnee Hills
  • Like 4

No pics needed, does gun open easily, lock up tight? If so I’ll take it Pm me so we can figure out the transaction & shipping part. 
Jess

Intersport performance tried to scam me on this. Is gun for sale I’ll need some reassurance that this is light CZ is what I’m interested in. 

Intersport performance is a known scammer.  If he’s contacted you about this CZ then he’s attempting to hijack the listing for your money.  You’re wise to be suspicious and telling him to pound sand.  

I’m currently attending RO classes but would be willing to send you a picture with the CZ that includes my SASS badge when I return, if that would help.  I’d be contacting you through PM.

• Shawnee Hills changed the title to CZ (Sold) and Stoeger (reduced) SxS Shotguns
  • Shawnee Hills changed the title to Stoeger (reduced) SxS Shotgun (also a twist for brand new shooters)

Why is he selling a Stoeger, yet everyone wants pics and info on his CZ that he replaced the Stoeger with? :blink: Or am I missing something?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Why is he selling a Stoeger, yet everyone wants pics and info on his CZ that he replaced the Stoeger with? :blink: Or am I missing something?

The CZ sold so I edited the listing to simplify things. 

• Thanks 1

• Shawnee Hills changed the title to SOLD Stoeger (reduced) SxS Shotgun (also a twist for brand new shooters) SPF