SASS Wire Forum

Anyone know where Little Dove is and how to reach her?

Okie, this has been several years. April 1st and this young lady came on. Said her name was Little Dove, and she needed help because her father was going to commit suicide.

She was massively jumped on. April 1st or not, this wasn't funny. This wasn't a good April fool's joke you stupid little idiot.

But it wasn't an April fool's joke.

She was here for a while after they found her father's body. And then she left, like so many do.

I suppose with the anniversary coming up, Forty was thinking about her.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

With the anniversary and all I was thinking about Forty today along with all of the other kind people who helped me back then.  I just randomly decided to search his name on here, not expecting to find him asking about me. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, LittleDove said:

With the anniversary and all I was thinking about Forty today along with all of the other kind people who helped me back then.  I just randomly decided to search his name on here, not expecting to find him asking about me. 

I think about you often and have prayed that you are doing well.  I'd like to know what has been going on in your life but I will understand if you want to keep it private.

Check in once in awhile, and God bless you in whatever you do.

Tom

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1