SASS Wire Forum

**SOLD** NON-SASS - WWII Remington Model of 1903-A3 with barrel date of August, 1943 - Great bore!

I know some of us have non-SASS intersests so I am going to offer up this very clean Remington Model 1903-A3 with a barrel date of 8-43 chambered of course in .30-06

The bore is bright and with good rifling and I will include an original front sight hood/cover with purchase.

These are getting harder to find in this condition and the wait time on the CMP is pretty long.

My price on this is only $1,250 shipped to your C&R or FFL (Sorry NO sales to CA, HI or AK)

Be sure your FFL accepts from a private party with copy of my drivers license or add $40 for the transfer fee on my end.

Payment to be Friends/Family, ZELLE, USPS Money Order or bank Cashiers Check. 

First "I'll Take It" followed up with a PM containing your contact info gets this fine piece of US Military History!

IMG_0572.JPG

IMG_0573.JPG

IMG_0574.JPG

IMG_0575.JPG

IMG_0576.JPG

IMG_0577.JPG

IMG_0578.JPG

IMG_0579.JPG

IMG_0580.JPG

IMG_0581.JPG

IMG_0583.JPG

IMG_0584.JPG

IMG_0585.JPG

Edited by RIDGE WALKER
  • Like 2

• RIDGE WALKER changed the title to **SOLD** NON-SASS - WWII Remington Model of 1903-A3 with barrel date of August, 1943 - Great bore!